BY PRINGLES

Yesica R.
Motril
Genial para ver una pelicula y picotear pasar un buen rato con amigos y estan riquisimas geniales si tienes ganas de un tentenpie
Salma G.
Bizerte
I am a chip's aholic I eat chips anytime anywhere on a daily basis.Pringle is my weakness all flavors are my favorite ymmmmyyyyy
Arousa P.
Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
This is a great deal. I truly love pringles and I highly recommend for all the pringles lovers. This is the best all time snack.
jessica H.
Santo domingo
I love its flavor cronchi cronchi are super delicious highly recommended for picaderas among friends and share them super rich
Fer C.
Ciudad de Mexico
Estas papas como todos lo dicen, es la unica empresa que no te vende aire y me encanta sea cual sea el sabor, son ricas.
Jodie A.
Wonderfull to bring on the go or share with friends and family infront of the tv. Amazing taste and attractive packaging
Anaclara F.
Si tengo que elegir un sabor de pringles, sin ser el original, elegiría las Chesse Onion y las de paprika. Deliciosas.
Pauline S.
Love chips.Pringkes has a great variety and I love the vinegar flavour one too! Barbecue is delicious. Plain ..love it!
Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
These are great, everyone loves them and they travel well to camping or beach days. I just wish I didn't have to share
Farah K.
sharjah
I like the set for chips as i am on the go i quickly keep one in my bag and head out and they have really yummy taste!