BY PRINGLES

Kirsten W.
Bowmanville, ON
These are great, everyone loves them and they travel well to camping or beach days. I just wish I didn't have to share
Charline B.
Prigels are a nice and healthy spchip and every one likes prigels and it can make your tummy full when you feel hungry.
Pauline S.
Love chips.Pringkes has a great variety and I love the vinegar flavour one too! Barbecue is delicious. Plain ..love it!
Farah K.
sharjah
I like the set for chips as i am on the go i quickly keep one in my bag and head out and they have really yummy taste!
Eslam M.
Bringle ..tooo hot my children love bringle very much.
I love tast bringle of chees Italy and tasty vingre and slate
Adrienne P.
Hi there these pringles are delicious and super light and thin and crunchy. I would get these chips on a weekly bases
Sajidah A.
Khamis mushayat, Aseer
I like the original and old tastes of pringles, they reminde me of my chilhood days and they are tasty
Good choice
Melissa S.
Loveeeeeee Pringle! My favs are the original and the onion one (green pack). The smaller tins are great as well...
sara h.
Pringles® The Original great one I'm going to try it again and again yummy one, light snack tasty
Love it
Earle T.
never disappoints great fro easy snacking not oily always fresh easy to share easy to potion out just easy to eat
Aya E.