BY PRINGLES

James C.
Reedley
Always pleased with Pringles. Minimal grease compared to other chip brands. Quality of chip is always consistent and prefect. The price point is great. I love feeling like I received a full tube of chips compared to a half full bag of other brands of chips.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I grew up in them as a child. When can top pops yes it is about to go down. I absolutely love them and will not share them at all. You must get your own in my house hold yep. Me and my son can eat a can a day yes!!!
Gabriel N.
San Antonio
Love the variety pack, my boyfriend is so different from me. He’s very picky and I eat everything so does my son. It makes it easier for us cause we all get something we like, and who doesn’t like pringles right?!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I loveeeeeeeeee pringles . Who the heck doesn't . Pringles aren't even expensive and there sooooooo good . I love how they stay fresh in container is comes in . I get these alllll the time . I always take these on my carry on when traveling . maybe new flavors
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Love that you get 2 ! Great price and very yummy! I love pringles they are my favorite chips ever! Deffintly met my expectations and will be buying again. Great for party's! Or a good snack for on the go I reccomend these to everyone ! My siblings love them
Blanca B.
houston texas
My Mouth Just Watering Looking At This Lol . These Chips Are So Good & I Can Eat Them All Day Long , They Are Affordable & I Get Them At Walmart . I Need Some More
Selina D.
I've brought many of these. It's makes things easier for me when I make the kids lunch for school. I wish we could havens cheeder and ranch one together. I think it will taste good.. Love love me some pringles..
Khandie W.
Jamaica, NY
Pringles are so dear to my heart!! I love all the different flavors. This is a snack I cannot leave the supermarket without. It never fails to make me happy while eating it. Everyone should definitely tryout Pringles!
Melissa K.
Lexington
Im so happy that this product is available. I get these all the time. Its perfect for snacking, offers variety, and my daughters love when i pack it their lunchbox.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Pringles sports pack is a four pack of potato chips in a variety of four different flavors. They're Pringles so you know they're good. In the price is a good value and under $4 in most stores.