BY PRINGLES

James C.
Reedley
Always pleased with Pringles. Minimal grease compared to other chip brands. Quality of chip is always consistent and prefect. The price point is great. I love feeling like I received a full tube of chips compared to a half full bag of other brands of chips.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I grew up in them as a child. When can top pops yes it is about to go down. I absolutely love them and will not share them at all. You must get your own in my house hold yep. Me and my son can eat a can a day yes!!!
Selina D.
I've brought many of these. It's makes things easier for me when I make the kids lunch for school. I wish we could havens cheeder and ranch one together. I think it will taste good.. Love love me some pringles..
Khandie W.
W Hempstead, NY
Pringles are so dear to my heart!! I love all the different flavors. This is a snack I cannot leave the supermarket without. It never fails to make me happy while eating it. Everyone should definitely tryout Pringles!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I loveeeeeeeeee pringles . Who the heck doesn't . Pringles aren't even expensive and there sooooooo good . I love how they stay fresh in container is comes in . I get these alllll the time . I always take these on my carry on when traveling . maybe new flavors
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Love that you get 2 ! Great price and very yummy! I love pringles they are my favorite chips ever! Deffintly met my expectations and will be buying again. Great for party's! Or a good snack for on the go I reccomend these to everyone ! My siblings love them
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Great hair utensil, works well and isn’t damaging. Used it many times. Will use it again. Purchased it at Walmart, hassle free. A tip I have is to not have the heat so high, it’s less damaging to your hair. Recommend this for most ages :)
Wyatt B.
Springfield
Great product, great combo of two great chips. Tasted great, looked great, felt great. Not super healthy but it’s a chip, what do you expect haha. Decent ingredients food flavoring s, that original goodness.
Courtney M.
Dubuque
I buy variety pack because I love all the flavors. They are the best! Putting in for lunch or just having a snack. They are cheap and yummy! Always buy! So delicious! BUY!
Rubby K.
El Paso
Este paquete encanta, ya que mi esposo le gusta él sabor original y a mi él verdecito , así que nos ahorramos un poquito cuando compramos este pack y así salimos ganado los dos 🤗