BY PRINGLES

James C.
Reedley
Always pleased with Pringles. Minimal grease compared to other chip brands. Quality of chip is always consistent and prefect. The price point is great. I love feeling like I received a full tube of chips compared to a half full bag of other brands of chips.
Tito T.
Fairfield
I grew up in them as a child. When can top pops yes it is about to go down. I absolutely love them and will not share them at all. You must get your own in my house hold yep. Me and my son can eat a can a day yes!!!
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Pringles sports pack is a four pack of potato chips in a variety of four different flavors. They're Pringles so you know they're good. In the price is a good value and under $4 in most stores.
Ms.Shali_ C.
Newman, CA
My favorite are ranch, salt & vinegar, and sour cream. Oh wait, and pizza!! They all taste so good and crunchy. You won’t be able to stop munching on these once you start.
Tak E.
cincinnati
Good for family and sharing with friends my kids love these variety of flavors only thing is they pack more of the original flavor which my kids pick over but I happily eat!
Destiny R.
BRONX , NY
I loveeeeeeeeee pringles . Who the heck doesn't . Pringles aren't even expensive and there sooooooo good . I love how they stay fresh in container is comes in . I get these alllll the time . I always take these on my carry on when traveling . maybe new flavors
Katie N.
Saint Peters, MO
Love that you get 2 ! Great price and very yummy! I love pringles they are my favorite chips ever! Deffintly met my expectations and will be buying again. Great for party's! Or a good snack for on the go I reccomend these to everyone ! My siblings love them
Wyatt B.
Springfield
Great product, great combo of two great chips. Tasted great, looked great, felt great. Not super healthy but it’s a chip, what do you expect haha. Decent ingredients food flavoring s, that original goodness.
Jeremy S.
I love pringles - I love all the new options they are coming out with and love trying them! Great for parties and gettogethers - kids love them too! Inexpensive and can be found in most convenience stores and grocery stores. These are much less greasy than other chips- I would recommend trying! especially all these great flavors
Stephanie S.
Love me some Pringles!  This is always my gas station pick when we go on trips.  Sour cream and onion is my favorite.  I like that they are not greasy like bagged potato chips.  And my ferrets like to play with the empty tube when we are done.  I could eat Pringles all day!
Aya E.