Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion, The Original, Cheddar Cheese & BBQ Potato Crisps Variety Pack

BY PRINGLES

Holly C.
Winchester, VA
I love how you get a great taste, doesn't taste super greasy! It also shows you exactly how many you get so you aren't fooled by a bag mostly of air. Speaking of which, the container is more solid than others so it's better for storing and keeps them from getting crushed!
Karlee R.
Yorba Linda
Pringles are my favorite chips in the whole wide world they have so many amazing flavors that really enhance the flavor of each thing they say the Pringles going to taste like a pizza it takes like a pizza so if you see them or any type my favorite are the barbecue on the sour cream and onion pizza barbecue spicy
Laura D.
Flat Rock, NC
Always great flavor with ever chip. The only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is because every now and then you have a container that has half of the chips broken, but that usually happens in shipping I'm guessing.
Melissa G.
Lansing, IL
I love to snack on these! They have such a delicious taste I have a hard time not trying to eat all of them. I highly recommend them.
Maria C.
This is my favorite flavored Pringles chips. The taste is amazing , it ain't As hard like chips, I've enjoyed Pringles for many years
Cheyenne O.
There’s no picture for this so I don’t remember what this is besides Pringles!! They are great though, you can take them anywhere!!
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It's good, but it kind of has a bland taste to it. You can only taste the flavor of the chip for a bit and it's gone .
Brandy D.
Belmont, NC
These Pringles have so much flavor! The cheddar cheese is my favorite. A perfect snack, not too heavy but just enough
LaBranda R.
Cottonwood, AL
The sour cream and onion are my favorite. They go great with a sandwich. I usually get mine at the dollar general.
Kimberlynn L.
Clayton, NC
These are one of the better flavored sour cream and onion chips. The flavor is spread out evenly amoung the chip.