Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion, The Original, Cheddar Cheese & BBQ Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Ayesha S.

BY PRINGLES

Do you have taste for something tangy or a craving for a snack with a kick? Explore the cans to uncover your perfect Pringles flavour fit see more...

Sapphire W.
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion, The Original, Cheddar Cheese & BBQ Potato Crisps Variety Pack Are the best product for "On the go" type of people. But not me. I buy these for my kids lunch pack so they can enjoy the same thing I enjoyed when I was growing up. My grandmother bought these at Wal-Mart when I was younger and I too buy them at Wal-Mart.
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
I have purchased these recently. The packs make be smaller but they still hold that same great flavor. I love that they are smaller because it not only helps with portion size but it is easy to pack into a lunch or just on the go! I also enjoy the variety because they have such great flavors!
Teresa O.
Manchester
Don’t judge!!! I could eat the whole can...lol but would feel guilty afterwards. Walmart always has a good variety of these. Delicious as always and my children love them too, so sometimes a mommas gotta do what she has to do and hid them from them....oh Lordy but don’t tell them that!!!
Britny S.
Tampa
Mmm sour cream and onion pringles are the best! The creaminess of the sour cream flavoring with the saltiness of the chip is fantastic! The perfect amount of crunch and it’s amazing! More than affordable for only $1 something per can depending on can size and location!
Grace M.
Amherst, VA
So good! I personally only like the original flavor, but my family loves the other flavors, so the variety pack is perfect for us. A good, affordable snack, and is quick and easy to grab on the go. Great packaging, probably my favorite packaging of any snack brand. Definitely recommend!
Ciara J.
Southfield, MI
These are good for my child's school lunch. They're small in size and there's no chance of her over eating. She has just the amount she needs. They're affordable and I believe 10 in a pack which last her the full 2 weeks. They can be found at your major grocery stores
Celeste B.
Indio
I buy these for my girls to take as a snack for lunch. Quick and easy. All the flavors are good which is a plus so we don’t have the ones no one likes sitting around forever, which is the case with other variety chip packages.
Kristen L.
La Porte
A great on-the-go snack for anyone in the family. Very affordable price, quick and easy, and they come in these cases and larger at Walmart. I buy these roughly once a month. I would recommend for an easy snack.
Stephanie F.
The whole family loves these! My personal favorite is the BBQ. They’re perfect to just take on the go and there’s so many flavors to choose from! They also have pretty good deals on them most of the time. Definitely recommend any type of pringles.
Monica M.
Bronx, NY
I love this product but my son hates it and is good but a lot of calories more than a lot of other Pringles brands I’ve seen but it’s affordable and it’s good as a school lunch snack and that’s about it

Walmart