Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion, The Original, Cheddar Cheese & BBQ Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Ayesha S.

BY PRINGLES #33 in Chips

Buy on Jet.com
Sapphire W.
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion, The Original, Cheddar Cheese & BBQ Potato Crisps Variety Pack Are the best product for "On the go" type of people. But not me. I buy these for my kids lunch pack so they can enjoy the same thing I enjoyed when I was growing up. My grandmother bought these at Wal-Mart when I was younger and I too buy them at Wal-Mart.
Amy E.
Chatsworth
I love that they variety pack has one of my two favorite one to Pringles you always have a multiple choice instead of one choice and that is very affordable and is not expensive that's very great for your toddler's cuz it has a lid seal on it and just much easier to tote around for their ball games and stuff
Chelsea M.
East Liverpool, OH
I have purchased these recently. The packs make be smaller but they still hold that same great flavor. I love that they are smaller because it not only helps with portion size but it is easy to pack into a lunch or just on the go! I also enjoy the variety because they have such great flavors!
Teresa O.
Manchester
Don’t judge!!! I could eat the whole can...lol but would feel guilty afterwards. Walmart always has a good variety of these. Delicious as always and my children love them too, so sometimes a mommas gotta do what she has to do and hid them from them....oh Lordy but don’t tell them that!!!
Amber N.
I really enjoy Pringles chips. The Sour Cream and Onion Pringles are great compared to most brands. There are times that I will buy the chips and many are broken but this is most likely due to poor handling. I wish they could be a thicker chip. Overall I really enjoy Pringles though!
Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
Pringles variety is a good product because you have three different flavors and they are all good I recommend this to all my friends and family because you don't just have to have one pack and one flavor there is multiple packs of multiple flavors Which makes it good for families.
Deirdra P.
Virginia Beach
Normally purchase these for class parties for my children. The storage makes it easy for all children to hold and eat from. Variety pack almost always has the flavors that children want. Having a variety means less fighting so this product truly helps for parents like me.
Britny S.
Tampa
Mmm sour cream and onion pringles are the best! The creaminess of the sour cream flavoring with the saltiness of the chip is fantastic! The perfect amount of crunch and it’s amazing! More than affordable for only $1 something per can depending on can size and location!
Margaret A.
Pittsburgh
You cannot go wrong with Pringles. like the commercial says once you pop you can't stop. The variety pack I get at Sam's Club, so it not all that bad plus you're not eating the whole can at one sitting. you have different flavors depending on your preference .
Tiffani S.
Although I loved the variety of the flavors and the convenience of the small packs, I was disappointed in how broken my entire case was! I could only give my son about half of each container because the rest were too messy for my 1 year old to eat