Food & SnacksSnack FoodsChipsPringles
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack

by Pringles

#20 in Chips

Satisfy your snack craving with the irresistible taste of savory sour cream and onion flavored potato crisps. Pringles® Crisps Sour Cream & Onion are uniquely shaped and seasoned from edge to edge for a perfectly flavored bite every time.

How many calories does this have, these chips are soooo addicting ?
Can anyone else eat a whole can at one time?
Which is your favorite flavor of Pringle’s ?
Start your review of Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack!
Tasneem S.
Jamaica, NY
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Tasneem S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Who else has been under the blanket and binge watching Netflix while munching on their favorite snack? And while I do so, one of my absolute fav is the sour cream and onion flavor of Pringles. Out of all the flavors, this is my favorite. I like the taste, the aroma, the everything. I’m sure everyone has already tried it but this pic is just here to remind you to stock up and give yourself a break by stuffing up unhealthy snacks and watching trash tv cause YOU deserve it y’all!
Sofia I.
San Francisco, CA
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Sofia I.
The chips taste great. it's hard not to eat a whole package by itself. The quality is very good in relation to the price
Gabrielle V.
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Gabrielle V.
This is definitely my favorite one out of all of them! The flavor is exploding and it's very tasty with an amazing crunch!
Diana H.
1,069 reviews
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Diana H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Now who don't love paying a buck for Pringles. I never understood how they came up with that name. Don't judge me, when you love doing something or something is so delicious to you, you'll be wanting to know all about it. I love food and love to eat. Pringles
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love sour cream and onion Pringles. The cannister these come in make these chips very convenient and a great munchie to bring with me to work or on picnics. It keeps the chips fresh. These have a great flavor and the perfect crunch. I will buy again and I recommend.
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Linh M.
My son loves this. It's his favorite flavor out of all the flavors they have. I like it too now. Sometimes my son won't share it. The pringles are thin chips and the sour cream and onion seasoning on it make it delicious.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Megan R.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! I never have to worry about my chips being crushed & they are wonderfully flavorful which I is fantastic as opposed to other potato chips that can sometimes be less flavorful or even too much. I almost always have a can or two at my house! Perfect for snacking 😄
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Buse B.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite snack ever! The best chips for me in the world is this one! The sour cream and onion taste amazing. You guys should definitely try it.
Kate S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I will absolutely love Pringles Forever and Sara came in and is personally one of my favorite flavors because I just have that nice tea flavor that cream and onion should and especially because it’s Pringles has that nice chip texture and isn’t too hard for your teeth especially because my daughter right now has braces and she absolutely loves them as well and I always have to have Pringles otherwise she will make me buy them next time I go to the store. I totally recommend.
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack uploaded by Patrycja T.
The best of the bests chips, stay very fresh and cranchy per longer time then other ones. They're full of flavour. Looks like little boats, soft but crunchy, thin. I am repeat costumer but this is my favorite flavor, which one is yours? 😊 If you've never tried it before you must to try it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Celeste S.
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 2 ans
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Mega Stack No pueden hacer unas más grandes que estas!? Son las mejores pringles 😋👌