Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 0.63 oz. Tub uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY PRINGLES

Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Haworth, NJ
I dont care what anyone says- the sour cream and onion pringles are the best pringles out there!! If you have not tried, I strongly suggest you do. But be aware, you will get addicted and crave them everyday. Just thinking about them right now makes me want them! Haha
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Love the sour cream and onion flavor! I liked the cheese for awhile, but eventually got tired of it and came back to the sour cream and onion. Perfectly tart and salty. Not the healthiest option but nice when you have a craving for something salty.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Love my Pringles! But only the Sour Cream one! These are hard to put down when you start to easy lol not messy like other chips can be. Easily stored, always fresh. Eat them after school, take some home and take to lunches. :). Thumbs up!
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
I don't like this flavor sour cream & onions but my son he love ❤️ it, my favorite one ☝️ are the original and the cheddar cheese 🧀 i try before the lays stax original and they taste nasty 😷. I highly recommend this pringles chips .
julia o.
julia o.
Sparta, NJ
They have a really strong flavor but they taste good! If you have strong taste buds, I would not recommend it. If you have normal taste buds then go for it. It also leaves your breath feeling funny but it does taste good.
Anna K.
Anna K.
Palm Coast , FL
I love the small packaging! Easier to finish and not have leftovers!
Every time I buy the big packages, they get stale because I am unable to finish the whole pack!
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
This fun size can is perfect for a school snack! I love that they are not greasy like other chips and still can be delicious! Once you pop the fun don't stop!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Love some Pringles! SC&O is one of my favorites. They're great for on the go, in your kiddos lunchbox or to keep in your bag for quick snack.
Kelli A.
Kelli A.
My daughter loves these chips for snack for school and they fit in just about any lunch box and there is the perfect amount in there for her
Monica J.
Monica J.
These are amazing! I like that they are conveniently packed in 100 calories, and are super easy to throw in my purse when I'm in the go.
Kynnedi P.
Kynnedi P.
I have had the regular ones that are not 100 calories, do these taste "diety" or have a bad aftertaste??
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
About how many do you get in a tub ?
Beth D.
Beth D.
Olive Branch, MS
Which do you prefer? Regular ones or the 109 calorie one?
Randy P.
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
What is the weight and price of these? Does it just make more sense to purchase the whole thing of pringles price wise and weight wise?
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Manhattan, KS
How many more flavours are there and what are they