Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 0.63 oz. Tub uploaded by Bergineliz R.Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps 0.63 oz. Tub uploaded by Hadeel K.

BY PRINGLES

Araona W.
Charlotte
These have to be one of my favorite types of Pringles. I usually buy it from Walmart in the big pack. The flavor is delicious and the chip size is resourceful. I just wish there were more chips in the container. Pringles ae unlike any kind of chips I know!
Tonya L.
These chips are so totally awesome. I typically eat a tub at least once a week. Very affordable and it nice container that you can close and not have to worry about smashing all of your chips. I would recommend this to others for sure. Best buying place is walmart.
Marie K.
Greenville
I am so addicted to these chips it ridiculous they keep you wanting more . I usually get them at dollar general which is great since it by my house and not great because it's a addiction
Monic R.
Davie, FL
These are so good and great to take with you, easy to throw in your bag and go. I love the taste and I can't never get tired of eating them. They are affordable and usually fined them in large packs. They are always fresh, never have a problem with that. I recommended.
Nora D.
These chips are great and crunchy and their price makes them that much better. Their packaging is also awesome because they have a specific serving and that is all you get therefore you don't over eat chips. I like them for lunch with a sandwich or just on the go.
Jessica C.
portland
These are not only great tasting they are also convenient. We bought these from the grocery store to add to lunches. They were a little on the pricey side but for the convenience were well worth it. The flavors were great and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick thing to add to lunches.
Jessica H.
Love my Pringles! But only the Sour Cream one! These are hard to put down when you start to easy lol not messy like other chips can be. Easily stored, always fresh. Eat them after school, take some home and take to lunches. :). Thumbs up!
Bergineliz R.
I don't like this flavor sour cream & onions but my son he love ❤️ it, my favorite one ☝️ are the original and the cheddar cheese 🧀 i try before the lays stax original and they taste nasty 😷. I highly recommend this pringles chips .
Gabby G.
Love the sour cream and onion flavor! I liked the cheese for awhile, but eventually got tired of it and came back to the sour cream and onion. Perfectly tart and salty. Not the healthiest option but nice when you have a craving for something salty.
Tiffany Y.
Cerritos, CA
I love these travel sized ones! Bought them at Wal-Mart and use them for trips (or sneaking them into movie theaters--let's be honest. We've all done that before) and they're just the perfect size for your purse! Definitely buy a bunch if you're traveling :)
Kynnedi P.
I have had the regular ones that are not 100 calories, do these taste "diety" or have a bad aftertaste??
Jessica B.
About how many do you get in a tub ?
Randy P.
Lake Forest, CA
What is the weight and price of these? Does it just make more sense to purchase the whole thing of pringles price wise and weight wise?
Brooke J.
West Plains , MO
What other flavors are there in the 100 calorie packs?
Hailey P.
Manhattan, KS
How many more flavours are there and what are they