Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Potato Crisps uploaded by julisa M.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
100% satisfaction, 0% guilt!
Artificially flavored.
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Made with olestra.

Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
Pringles are my favorite potato chip in the whole entire world, but sometimes they can be a little to fattening when I am trying to watch my figure, because gurl you know we are in the middle of bikini season. So when Im on a diet I always turn to the reduced fat ones, they pretty much taste like the regular ones and I can keep my flat tummy.
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
The Pringles slogan does not lie. Once you pop the fun truly does not stop. And I also do not stop eating them. I have always preferred their packaging as they protect the chips, and it really feels like I'm getting my money's worth, and not buying a bag of air. Always delicious, my family is constantly buying Pringles!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love Pringles. One, because they chips come in a can so you don't really get a lot of air rather than chips, and two because they taste so good! They are only 70 calories which is a huge plus. The product is great and would definitely recommend to a friend to purchase for a great quality at a great price.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
Crispy, not greasy, lots of flavor and my 6 year old loves them too! Whenever I let the kids pick chips for lunches this is what she always picks. These have a great flavor and crunch to them. I love that they come in a tube so I don't have to worry about them breaking.
Krobau O.
This sour cream and onion flavored pringles isnt that good. First of all it is NOT healthy at all (unless you count the fat free) and its not that great for its price. The only thing great about this chip is it doesnt serve air. So i do NOT recommed this to you.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
These are okay. Since they're fat free, they obviously don't taste as good as regular chips. But they're good enough for me and I do enjoy them. It's nice to be able to eat them without feeling too guilty about eating chips since they're relatively healthy.
Laritsa N.
This is so one of my favorite flavors ever. I love the taste at the end. I love Pringles, they're so crispy and good price for the amount of chips you get. Pringles are always a way to go. If you like sour and sweet at the same time then go for this flavor.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
These are my favorite Pringles! I could sit there and eat a whole can of these if I am not careful. They always meet my expectations with about 90% of the chips being in one whole piece. I would definitely recommend to others for a great snack
Erin W.
Love Pringles products, they taste so good and they don't make you feel like you're eating something thats unhealthy. I buy these again and again. I don't think other chips taste like these. Defiantly would recommend to other people.
Maria C.
It taste so yummy!!! I absolutely love pringles especially the low fat ones like these that contain less sugar and salt. I bought it at Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens etc. It is so thin but yet so flavorful. I definitely recommend this.