Pringles Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Potato Crisps uploaded by julisa M.

BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Fat Free Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
100% satisfaction, 0% guilt!
Artificially flavored.
50% fewer calories than regular potato chips*.
Made with olestra. see more...

Tara W.
Circleville, OH
Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of pringles! They're so good and you can't even tell that they're frat free! I buy them every time I'm at the store and all of my friends love them too! They are my favorite chips
Maggs E.
Dubois, PA
Healthier for you than most chips and tastes great! The snack is light and doesn't fill you up but it's not high in calories nor does it bloat you. Definitely a good choice if watching calories but still want something tastey!
Raven R.
Millburn, NJ
Foodie Expert
Pringles are my favorite potato chip in the whole entire world, but sometimes they can be a little to fattening when I am trying to watch my figure, because gurl you know we are in the middle of bikini season. So when Im on a diet I always turn to the reduced fat ones, they pretty much taste like the regular ones and I can keep my flat tummy.
valerie g.
Queens Vlg, NY
The Pringles slogan does not lie. Once you pop the fun truly does not stop. And I also do not stop eating them. I have always preferred their packaging as they protect the chips, and it really feels like I'm getting my money's worth, and not buying a bag of air. Always delicious, my family is constantly buying Pringles!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love Pringles. One, because they chips come in a can so you don't really get a lot of air rather than chips, and two because they taste so good! They are only 70 calories which is a huge plus. The product is great and would definitely recommend to a friend to purchase for a great quality at a great price.
Jessica S.
Longview , WA
Crispy, not greasy, lots of flavor and my 6 year old loves them too! Whenever I let the kids pick chips for lunches this is what she always picks. These have a great flavor and crunch to them. I love that they come in a tube so I don't have to worry about them breaking.
Liz T.
Beverly, MA
These are okay. Since they're fat free, they obviously don't taste as good as regular chips. But they're good enough for me and I do enjoy them. It's nice to be able to eat them without feeling too guilty about eating chips since they're relatively healthy.
Krobau O.
Foodie Expert
This sour cream and onion flavored pringles isnt that good. First of all it is NOT healthy at all (unless you count the fat free) and its not that great for its price. The only thing great about this chip is it doesnt serve air. So i do NOT recommed this to you.
Laritsa N.
Foodie Expert
This is so one of my favorite flavors ever. I love the taste at the end. I love Pringles, they're so crispy and good price for the amount of chips you get. Pringles are always a way to go. If you like sour and sweet at the same time then go for this flavor.
savannah g.
Los Angeles
I love these chips, and now they're organic. It was very affordable not expensive at all. The Pros are they're really good. I buy these chips all the time. The cons are if you leave them unattended your family members might find them and eat them.