BY PRINGLES #21 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Isabelle H.
Pringles Sour Cream & Onion are the best flavor in my opinion. They’ve got the flavor just right. I wish they were a healthy snack. If you’re looking for a snack you can grab and go with these are perfect because of the packaging. You can put the lid on and throw it in your bag without having the chips break.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am getting Pringles I get sour cream and onion always. I am a sour cream and onion type of girl though is the thing because I will get this flavor in any chip style. But Pringle does a really good version of it that if you like that type of flavor you should try it.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I tend to like every single flavor of a chip besides plane original and barbecue. Pringles has been one of my favorite brands of chips since I was a child. I don't get to eat them anymore. But all I had to do was go to Dollar Tree and make sure the dates were good and I could load up on some cheddar and sour cream. I honestly could kill a can and probably a day. I had a problem that problem was chips and I didn't know when to stop. Pringles makes it very easy to not stop. I'm glad they have not changed the way they make things other than their packaging.
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles ever! Pringles is the best kind of chips for me. The only "problem” is because this one seems to be everyone’s favorite as well, so sometimes it's kind of hard to find it, haha. Other than that, it's just simply delicious! As they advertise it, “you don’t just eat them”, haha.
DJanne L.
Over all the sour cream and onion Pringles are awesome. Every time I️ buy these I️ have to stop myself from eating the whole pack, that’s how delicious they are. They do also come in a smaller Grab and Go size which is super convenient.
Molly M.
Gloucester
When I want a soft chip that’s not too crunchy I come to these. Also my favorite sour cream and onion chips of all time. Never cut the roof of my mouth, which I struggle with because I have extra bone in my mouth. Overall fantastic!
Alyssa B.
Pringles is such a classic. Especially this flavor. When I was younger my parents always used to get the original and this flavor. It's so good! I grew up with these chips and I will never get tired of them. I love the new flavors they're experimenting with but this and the original will always have a special place in my heart.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Pringles sour cream and onion that is the best Pringles that they have out there they're so good next to the original I love this piece Pringle so much and cheese ones these oh my God pretty freaking favorite
Courtney J.
Pringles have a wonderful taste no matter the flavor. I think it’s so convenient that they’re made to stack. It’s so easy to just reach in and grab a chip. I feel it’s less likely for the chips to break. Such a good product!
Matthew R.
Dayton
My all time favorite sour cream and onion chip. They aren’t too strong in the onion department, so you aren’t overwhelmed with onion when eating them. I typically buy them at Kroger where they are usually on sale.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?