BY PRINGLES

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Taylor P.
Dallas, Texas
Purchased at: Kroger
When I’m sick I don’t crave soup, I crave Pringle’s. It’s honestly an issue lol! My go to flavors when I’m under the weather are always Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, and Cheddar cheese! They fit perfectly on anyone’s tongue and the flavor is just mild enough that it’s there but not so strong that the salt burns your tongue.
Nicole B.
Nashville
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband loves these. I can’t have them because of my food allergies. I pack them in his lunch and he snacks on them at home. They always seem to be fresh. Only thing I don’t like is they get broken and that makes them difficult to pack and I’m sure difficult for him to eat. But he still enjoys!
shealy c.
northridge
lots and lost of flavor. very crunchy very good. always will love it. meets expectations. if you dont like onions probably wont like it. not 100% healthy but eaten as a snack. pros they are amazing. cons- you can never stop eating them (plus) very addicting

brittany s.
Ferrum, VA
waste a big fan of these they had a horrible taste to them the after taste was nasty  left your mouth tasting weird they really don't compare to any other chips these are the worse i have ever had, i wouldnt command these to anyone they  are not worth it.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
These are a classic guilty pleasure. Of course they aren't really great for you, but if you are in the mood for a tasty snack and enjoy the sour cream and onion type of flavor then you will enjoy munching on these. Jus be careful to not eat the whole box!
Kyla W.
Kinston
Purchased at: Walmart
Ohhhhhhh I love Pringle’s that are so classic and good! Honestly as I’m writing this review I’m wishing I had some right now so I’m going to go to the store tomorrow and buy some. But these always are fresh when I get this flavor and I really enjoy these
Trista s.
Iron River , MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I would say these are my ultimate go to for chips. I love the taste! Once I start eating them I seriously cannot stop. Before you know it they are gone. They don’t cost too much and satisfy cravings. I definitely recommend them.
Nathalie R.
Miami fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion it honestly does taste exactly like sour cream and onions, which did surprise me a bit because some chips don’t have the same flavor as it supposed to have but this one met my expectations.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
I have a confession to make. I bought this can today and I ate the whole thing by myself. The saying is correct, "Once you pop, you can't stop." Unfortunately for me, this is true.... Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion
Jake R.
Newport
Purchased at: Walmart
Ah the classic Pringle.... does it really need a review? These are some of the best chips out there. So perfectly flavored every time and it has a strong packaging to keep the chips together. Very good, and convenient.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
New bern , NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Nikki w.
Favorite Pringles flavor ?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?

Amazon