BY PRINGLES #8 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Buy on Amazon
Kat J.
USA
Once you pop, you just can’t stop!!

Pringles are the best,... crispy salty potato chips with a unique shape and packaging. You don’t get tons of chip shards and crumbs because of a flimsy bag. The can keeps them perfectly protected, so it’s super convenient to just toss the can in your bag and go! The taste is simple, but classic,.... Can’t go wrong with a good basic potato chip. They do have a large variety of several other flavors, but Sour Cream & Onion remains one of my favorites. The tangy tasty flavor makes my taste buds so happy, and they definitely make sure each and every individual chip has enough flavoring on it so you really get to enjoy the snacking experience...

Nothing bad I can say about Pringles, except that I don’t currently have a can in my house LOL Guess I gotta go shopping!!
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Pringles are awesome! No one can beat their packaging!. The one downside is that you feel like you’re getting less chips and when they get lower in the can you gotta start “pouring” them into your hand. That being said they are fairly priced and come in so many different flavors. They are perfect to carry in a backpack or picnic basket because they are nice and protected. The chips themselves are not too thin and not too thick and the flavor is on point!
Dylan C.
Sour Cream and Onion is a good taste. Not my favorite flavor of Pringle, but good nonetheless. Sour cream and onion when available is a delicious flavor that i’ve always personally enjoyed. It’s normally got a strong taste however so I find it hard to eat the whole can at once. Not that you should do that anyways but I always do. Pringles are my favorite chips all in all and I think given the opportunity you should try every flavor.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These are one of my favorite Pringle flavors. It’s so delicious and tangy. I love the fact that the can is full of chips unlike bags that are only half full. These are just a dollar or 2 and you can buy them basically anywhere. You can even buy these in smaller sizes. I highly recommend them.
Brooke R.
I personally do not like the taste of Pringles. I am not a huge fan of potato chip kinds of chips, but that's just me. I am giving this product 3 stars because they are my brothers favorite chips! They love the flavor and the packaging is great. I do think that the packaging also helps keeps the chips from going stale which I think is great! I'm just not a pringles fan.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
One of my close top favorite Pringles flavor chips that they offer. I like that they come in a full, sealed can instead of a bag at least half filled with air. They are always crispy and crunchy. Plus easy to reseal to snack on at a later time.
Emily M.
these are the best. i love sour cream and onion flavored things and pringles are like my favorite snack so it’s the perfect combo. also, cheers to pringles to being one of the only chip companies who doesn’t just give you half chips and half air 😂
Rhonda A.
The sour cream and onion pronged are my favorite.  I remember eating these when I was a kid also.  They have been around forever.  They are crisp and light and not greasy like other chips.  Also they take up less room in the pantry. I will definitely be purchasing them again and would recommend them to anyone.
Griselda P.
Eudora, AR
Pringles is my favorite brand of chips because they don’t trick you! You actually get a whole canister FULL unlike all the bagged chips which give you half a bag full for like 4-5 dollars! My favorite pringles are sour cream and onion and i just pick them up when im running through the store looking. You can never go wrong with them.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion is one of the most classic chips in my opinion! I remember taking these for lunch in elementary and middle school and they'd be my favorite part of my lunch. It does have a stronger flavor than some of their other chips, but I personally really like that about them. I could eat the whole can in one sitting easily
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?