BY PRINGLES

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Buy on Walmart
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am getting Pringles I get sour cream and onion always. I am a sour cream and onion type of girl though is the thing because I will get this flavor in any chip style. But Pringle does a really good version of it that if you like that type of flavor you should try it.
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles ever! Pringles is the best kind of chips for me. The only "problem” is because this one seems to be everyone’s favorite as well, so sometimes it's kind of hard to find it, haha. Other than that, it's just simply delicious! As they advertise it, “you don’t just eat them”, haha.
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
Pringles are pretty much nostalgic for me.  I really like the sour cream and onion flavor.  Its a little salty but still very good.  I appreciate that pringles actually fills up their canister! so yummy  reminds me of my childhood.
Alyssa B.
Pringles is such a classic. Especially this flavor. When I was younger my parents always used to get the original and this flavor. It's so good! I grew up with these chips and I will never get tired of them. I love the new flavors they're experimenting with but this and the original will always have a special place in my heart.
Morgann F.
So good! I’ve always loved these so much. They taste amazing just like sour cream and onion chips usually do! They are better than any other Pringles in my opinion. They don’t crunch too loud but then again they are chips so they do crunch. I hope this helps. Thank you
Cassandra A.
Alvin, TX
The chips are pretty good. Great snack for when you’re hungry. Sometimes the flavoring powder doesn’t distribute well, and the container can be really hard to get your hand into so as to grab chips. Other than that, great brand!
Matthew R.
Dayton
My all time favorite sour cream and onion chip. They aren’t too strong in the onion department, so you aren’t overwhelmed with onion when eating them. I typically buy them at Kroger where they are usually on sale.
Megan R.
Maple grove , MN
These are great! The only complaint I have about Pringles is when it comes to the end you have to stick your whole hand down it to reach the rest of the chips but regardless, they taste amazing! I would recommend to anyone
natalie m.
My favorite flavor! I love the saltiness and tinge of sour that surrounds each chip. I wish there were a bit more in each tub, but I'm not complaining! Once you eat almost half of the cylinder's chips, I always need to tilt the can towards me because my hand doesn't fit inside... but the chips are usually whole and don't break that easily.
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This is the best of the best pringles flavor to me. It is the can that started it all. At a low cost I picked one up one day and never looked back. The coating over the chip is perfect so it is in every bite. What ever size can you grab be careful because well in my case I know it just dissapears like there is a hole in the can.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?