Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am getting Pringles I get sour cream and onion always. I am a sour cream and onion type of girl though is the thing because I will get this flavor in any chip style. But Pringle does a really good version of it that if you like that type of flavor you should try it.
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles ever! Pringles is the best kind of chips for me. The only "problem” is because this one seems to be everyone’s favorite as well, so sometimes it's kind of hard to find it, haha. Other than that, it's just simply delicious! As they advertise it, “you don’t just eat them”, haha.
Alyssa B.
Pringles is such a classic. Especially this flavor. When I was younger my parents always used to get the original and this flavor. It's so good! I grew up with these chips and I will never get tired of them. I love the new flavors they're experimenting with but this and the original will always have a special place in my heart.
Morgann F.
So good! I’ve always loved these so much. They taste amazing just like sour cream and onion chips usually do! They are better than any other Pringles in my opinion. They don’t crunch too loud but then again they are chips so they do crunch. I hope this helps. Thank you
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I absolutely love Pringles sour cream and onion that is the best Pringles that they have out there they're so good next to the original I love this piece Pringle so much and cheese ones these oh my God pretty freaking favorite
Courtney J.
Pringles have a wonderful taste no matter the flavor. I think it’s so convenient that they’re made to stack. It’s so easy to just reach in and grab a chip. I feel it’s less likely for the chips to break. Such a good product!
Matthew R.
My all time favorite sour cream and onion chip. They aren’t too strong in the onion department, so you aren’t overwhelmed with onion when eating them. I typically buy them at Kroger where they are usually on sale.
Elisa M.
I absolutely love these pringles , not only are they good but they are soft but crunchy , once you try them it’s hard to not eat another , there is also other flavors you could get , I highly recommend these.
Summer H.
Cottage Grove, OR
These are great chips and I really like them. I would definitely recommend them if you haven’t tried them already. They are a little Thiner then normal chips but it’s great if that’s what you want.
Emily N.
New Egypt, NJ
these are the go to chips!!! my boyfriend always complains that he can’t fit his hand down in the container in the bottle- but more for me! super cheap and super light. my favorite as a kid and still a favorite. so delicious.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?