BY PRINGLES #6 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Taylor P.
Dallas, Texas
Purchased at: Kroger
When I’m sick I don’t crave soup, I crave Pringle’s. It’s honestly an issue lol! My go to flavors when I’m under the weather are always Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, and Cheddar cheese! They fit perfectly on anyone’s tongue and the flavor is just mild enough that it’s there but not so strong that the salt burns your tongue.
Nicole B.
Nashville
Purchased at: Kroger
My husband loves these. I can’t have them because of my food allergies. I pack them in his lunch and he snacks on them at home. They always seem to be fresh. Only thing I don’t like is they get broken and that makes them difficult to pack and I’m sure difficult for him to eat. But he still enjoys!
Briony F.
These have a great texture and container design like all other Pringles. Tons of flavor but not as good as other pringle flavors. These seem to be "dustier" than the other flavors, meaning that there seems to be more flavoring dust on them, however, they don't have the same depth of flavor.
Brianna A.
Perrysburg
I can never get enough sour cream and onion flavored chips, and I think these are one of my favorites. They are full of flavor and in fun shapes. I would recommend them to anyone who has a soft spot for sour cream and onion chips. Pringle duck lips with creamy onion flavor on top? Yes, please.
shealy c.
northridge
lots and lost of flavor. very crunchy very good. always will love it. meets expectations. if you dont like onions probably wont like it. not 100% healthy but eaten as a snack. pros they are amazing. cons- you can never stop eating them (plus) very addicting

Lexi R.
Dayton, OH
We only eat sour cream and onion at my house. By far one of the best flavors ever. My son will not eat any other kind of pringle. Says they are all nasty and never will compare to the Green can ( sour cream and onion). Overall a great product. Thank you.
Jessica S.
Phoenix
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite flavor! Perfect for on the go or to share. I love that these tubes don't come full in air, they are filled with chips 🙌🏻 very tasty and crunchy. Extremely affordable as well.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
These are a classic guilty pleasure. Of course they aren't really great for you, but if you are in the mood for a tasty snack and enjoy the sour cream and onion type of flavor then you will enjoy munching on these. Jus be careful to not eat the whole box!
Sadika R.
ozone park
Do I even have to give a review? I mean everyone knows how good this is, I think this is the only one the people at my school buy IF it’s still in stock, this stuff is just amazing, it’s one of those things that you just wanna keep eating
Cora J.
1983 White Mountain Rd Arjay Ky
Love these it taste good and its my favorite flavor about the same in my opinion it’s delicious not disappointing at all sour cream and onion lol idk what all them are yes it’s cheep for when you don’t have over a dollar to spend
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
New bern , NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Nikki w.
Favorite Pringles flavor ?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?

Amazon