Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion

by Pringles

#17 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Can anyone else eat a whole can at one time?
Which is your favorite flavor of Pringle’s ?
My absolute favorite is sour cream onion. What are some of yours and why?
Start your review of Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion!
How would you rate this product?
vermont
These are my favorite kind of pringles. Sour cream and onion is a great flavor having a salty sweet creamy taste and this kimd isnt too powdery on the chips. My two downfalls are the price as they can be expensive for what you get and I know the container is an issue for some people. It doesnt affect me too much because I have small hands but people with bigger hands will have to pour out the chips to get any and then risk the crumbs at the bottom falling out. However I do understand that they wouldnt be the same pringles we know and love without their signature shape and container.
Pineville, NC
Yumm.... Doesn't everyone love Pringles? I remember when they first came other and the shape was odd and they were neatly nestled in that can that kept them fresh because it locked in the crispy,salty goodness. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor, but I wouldn't eat any flavor of Pringles. I ate them as a child and popped them in my son's lunch box when he went to school and Pringles came out with the single serving container (genius, by the way). Buy these and gobble them up before anyone else in the house finds out they're there and you have to share!
Highland, IN
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by madelin G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love Pringle’s! They are such a classic! My kid doesn’t eat junk food often however once in awhile I give him a little treat and it’s awesome to see him enjoy a food that I enjoyed when I was little as well! The taste is great, they are crunchy and smooth and I’m in love!
Las Vegas, NV
Pringles come in a cute stackable tube container. The sour cream & onion type are my family's favorite flavor of Pringles. They taste terrific and are crispy crunchy and have a light texture. They are perfect when you are looking for chip with a little tang to it! We grab a tube and sit down and watch a movie! We really enjoy these tasty treats!
Lexington, SC
Why go with any other Pringle's flavor than the classic tried and true sour cream and onion? I have loved these since childhood. The recipe is the same as I remember. I wouldn't change anything except for maybe eco- friendly packaging I have seen this recently in Chinese places with eco degradable containers. I would love to see that!
Orlando, FL
Whenever I’m in the mood for Pringle’s, I purchase the Sour Cream & Onion flavor. I think each chip is fill with so much flavor, it’s incredibly tasty. The packaging is my favorite part of this snack because I can take it with me whenever I go. The lid seals the chips well and allows for the freshness to last longer than expected.
Toledo, OH
Sour cream and onion is probably their best flavor (in my opinion) wish the would fill the can all the way to the top but there’s still quite a bit of chips that’ll last for awhile. Can but multiple of these without breaking the bank, easy to store away, and nice to snack on. The flavor is saturated and it’s a sturdy chip!
Saugerties, NY
ONCE YOU POP YOU CAN’T STOP! This is my favorite flavor of pringles. I wish there was mire actual potato in these potato chips buuuuuut I’m not exactly looking for something healthy when I reach for these so I shouldn’t complain. There’s nothing like these for an afternoon snack, or midnight snack, or mid morning snack 😬
Asheville, NC
I hate that I love these so much lol! These are seriously my addiction! I'm really good about not buying them and not keeping them in the house, but the minute someone has them on the snack table at a party, I'm going to be at the snack table for a hot minute 😅 they're just so easy to eat and so flavorful and portable.
Shirley, NY
I really like Pringles sour cream and onion chips. It's a light and crispy and extremely addicting. The perfect accompaniment to sandwich or just eating them by themselves. I absolutely love them and so does my family. I recommend you buy more than one if you have a family because no one can eat just one they're that good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Milwaukee, WI
il y a 10 mois
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion No pueden hacer unas más grandes que estas!? Son las mejores pringles 😋👌
Rivne
il y a un an
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Does they taste good?
safia F. • il y a 3 mois
They will boost your taste buds