BY PRINGLES #6 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

• Anyone else eat the whole can?3 Answers
  • Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • what would you rate this out of 5? And don't forget to like this ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Morgan P.
Fort Smith
Who doesn't love a good sour cream and onion chip, right? I particularly like Pringle's sour cream and onion chips because of the container they're in. Less chips get broken and that's really nice. There's also the fun duck faces we make with the shape of the chips which is always fun. (Note to Pringles: Please don't ever change those two things, thanks.) They have just the right amount of flavor, not too much not too little. It's one of my faves.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I’m not a huge fan of sour cream pringles! They are ok I guess, and I love the pop top can they come in! I just don’t much care for the flavor. They are definitely packed with flavor, but I don’t like them! I’m giving them 3 stars because my boys love them, and I love the price and packaging! I would recommend only if you like the flavor! Or for a kids snack!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my all-time favorite Pringles snack sour cream and onion my favorite flavor it is so good I get it almost everyday at school cuz we sell like the little tiny ones of them and also sometimes get them whenever we're on the road trip or something and oh my gosh I love them so much they're like crazy addicted and I highly recommend you guys go out there and try it if you guys like
Melany K.
This is my favorite flavor from Pringles, the sour cream and onion. I ate this throughout my childhood because it was my mom’s favorite flavor, so when she would let me get chips from the grocery store I would pick these Pringles. The taste is always the same, the chips are always nicely crisps, and the shape is never deformed. The shape is always stackable. A dependable brand.
Monica W.
These are some of my favorite chips! My favorite flavor are the BBQ. These chips meet my expectations and always satisfy my craving. I love buying there at Target. They are usually on sale 4 for $5. I find it very affordable and I recommend everyone to try these chips!Target Cartwheel by TargetPringles® BBQ Potato Crisps
Rhonda M.
I don’t particularly enjoy the flavor of sour cream and onion chips. These were purchased once by another family member while on vacation. As with any Pringles chips I love the way they are packaged. I love the stack. You can actually just “ eat one” or twenty. I wasn’t impressed with the flavor only because as I said I’m not a fan.
Cheyenne J.
Hamilton
I love these chips! This is absolutely my favorite flavor. I bought these chips from my local walmart. The are cheap and more of a junk food. They are light and cripsy. Definitely met my expectations. Highly recommended! There are also many other flavors like just salt, or salt and vinegar, pizza, loaded potato. The list goes on.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
I don’t personally eat these myself, but they are a hit with my kids. I think the price point is reasonable and the canister is brilliant in comparison to your typical chip bag. Keeps the product from getting stale and I feel like the chips stay whole that way as opposed to eating chip crumbs. Overall pleased with their product.
Rebekah K.
Santa Cruz, CA
I am a big fan of pringles, they are the only chips worth the price because they are the only ones that provide you with more chip than air. Though I do not like sour cream or onion, when Pringles brings the two flavors together, they compliment each other in an unpredictable way. I enjoy these chips very much. Do recommend!
Kristen V.
Ellicott City, MD
If I could give this 6 stars I would! Pringles are wonderful and sour cream and onion pringles are the best! The salty, creamy, almost cheese-like taste of the chips are enticing. And when you mix that flavor with the satisfying crunch of the chip, you definitely have a winner that is bound to get everyone drooling. Loveeee
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?