BY PRINGLES #8 in Chips

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Once you pop, you just can’t stop!!

Pringles are the best,... crispy salty potato chips with a unique shape and packaging. You don’t get tons of chip shards and crumbs because of a flimsy bag. The can keeps them perfectly protected, so it’s super convenient to just toss the can in your bag and go! The taste is simple, but classic,.... Can’t go wrong with a good basic potato chip. They do have a large variety of several other flavors, but Sour Cream & Onion remains one of my favorites. The tangy tasty flavor makes my taste buds so happy, and they definitely make sure each and every individual chip has enough flavoring on it so you really get to enjoy the snacking experience...

Nothing bad I can say about Pringles, except that I don’t currently have a can in my house LOL Guess I gotta go shopping!!
Morgan P.
Heiloo, Noord
Who doesn't love a good sour cream and onion chip, right? I particularly like Pringle's sour cream and onion chips because of the container they're in. Less chips get broken and that's really nice. There's also the fun duck faces we make with the shape of the chips which is always fun. (Note to Pringles: Please don't ever change those two things, thanks.) They have just the right amount of flavor, not too much not too little. It's one of my faves.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Pringles are awesome! No one can beat their packaging!. The one downside is that you feel like you’re getting less chips and when they get lower in the can you gotta start “pouring” them into your hand. That being said they are fairly priced and come in so many different flavors. They are perfect to carry in a backpack or picnic basket because they are nice and protected. The chips themselves are not too thin and not too thick and the flavor is on point!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, I’m not a huge fan of sour cream pringles! They are ok I guess, and I love the pop top can they come in! I just don’t much care for the flavor. They are definitely packed with flavor, but I don’t like them! I’m giving them 3 stars because my boys love them, and I love the price and packaging! I would recommend only if you like the flavor! Or for a kids snack!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
This is my all-time favorite Pringles snack sour cream and onion my favorite flavor it is so good I get it almost everyday at school cuz we sell like the little tiny ones of them and also sometimes get them whenever we're on the road trip or something and oh my gosh I love them so much they're like crazy addicted and I highly recommend you guys go out there and try it if you guys like
Brooke R.
I personally do not like the taste of Pringles. I am not a huge fan of potato chip kinds of chips, but that's just me. I am giving this product 3 stars because they are my brothers favorite chips! They love the flavor and the packaging is great. I do think that the packaging also helps keeps the chips from going stale which I think is great! I'm just not a pringles fan.
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
These are one of my favorite Pringle flavors. It’s so delicious and tangy. I love the fact that the can is full of chips unlike bags that are only half full. These are just a dollar or 2 and you can buy them basically anywhere. You can even buy these in smaller sizes. I highly recommend them.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
One of my close top favorite Pringles flavor chips that they offer. I like that they come in a full, sealed can instead of a bag at least half filled with air. They are always crispy and crunchy. Plus easy to reseal to snack on at a later time.
Emily M.
these are the best. i love sour cream and onion flavored things and pringles are like my favorite snack so it’s the perfect combo. also, cheers to pringles to being one of the only chip companies who doesn’t just give you half chips and half air 😂
Rhonda A.
The sour cream and onion pronged are my favorite.  I remember eating these when I was a kid also.  They have been around forever.  They are crisp and light and not greasy like other chips.  Also they take up less room in the pantry. I will definitely be purchasing them again and would recommend them to anyone.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?