BY PRINGLES

The awesomeness of sour cream, onion and potato together can’t be measured by modern science. We’ve decided it’s simply a flavor combination nature intended and man perfected. We don’t question it. We’ll just keep making ’em, as long as you keep nomming ’em.

Buy on Walmart
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my guilty pleasure. I try to eat less chips in general, but Pringles makes me forget about everything... it reminds me of my childhood how I didn’t think about healthy eating at all and consumed those in big portions! Love them, recommend them but maybe once in three months or a little bit at some party :)
Luisa P.
These are the best chips ever! They’re so addictive, delicious, and light! I love the it’s comes in because it doesn’t sell air like other chip brands. I love the flavor sour cream and onion, it’s very crispy and thin! I definitely recommend this and I have been buying this for a long time!
Cami H.
Denver, CO
When I am getting Pringles I get sour cream and onion always. I am a sour cream and onion type of girl though is the thing because I will get this flavor in any chip style. But Pringle does a really good version of it that if you like that type of flavor you should try it.
Natália A.
Fair Lawn
This is my favorite flavor of Pringles ever! Pringles is the best kind of chips for me. The only "problem” is because this one seems to be everyone’s favorite as well, so sometimes it's kind of hard to find it, haha. Other than that, it's just simply delicious! As they advertise it, “you don’t just eat them”, haha.
Robin B.
Carencro , LA
These pringles taste great but they leave your breath smelling like onions and sour cream. The sour cream and onion taste can be a little overwhelming for people who are fans of those taste on a regular but I love them and would recommend them to others.
Kara F.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love these! They are so tasty and the flavor really comes through. I have been eating these since I was a little kid, and it has always been the same great taste. They are also the only chips that have a hefty amount of chips per container.
avani p.
I love these sour cream and onion chips. They are so yummy and thin, easy to eat. Be careful with braces though, they can get stuck in between and hurt a lot. They taste so good and the saltiness is the perfect amount, I would recommend this to anyone.
Jackie E.
Sorrento
I eat Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion when I'm hungry and need something quick. The chips taste like fresh potatoes and the sour cream flavor is delicious however they have other flavors. The round container it's in keep them super fresh all day.
Nathalia G.
Roselle Park, NJ
Pringles are pretty much nostalgic for me.  I really like the sour cream and onion flavor.  Its a little salty but still very good.  I appreciate that pringles actually fills up their canister! so yummy  reminds me of my childhood.
Lauren W.
Pringles are one of my favorite kind of chips and sour cream and onion is definitely my favorite flavor! I love that the chips are each equally coated in seasoning and that the chips don’t get all crumpled up like regular chips. These are a win!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?