Pringles SET OF 2 LARGE 3D

BY PRINGLES

Pringles SET OF 2 LARGE 3D
Pringles SET OF 2 LARGE 3D "BE MY VALENTINE" MULTI-COLORED LIGHT SPINNERS, 1 RED, 1 PURPLE, NEW!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Amy B.
Oklahoma
Would definitely love to have these. Where do you get them? They are pretty cool looking. I'm a huge Pringles fan o buy them even when I know we can't afford them.
Michael B.
Moreno Valley, CA
Bought one of these for my three year old daughter and she just loved it.  She can not put it down and now I am the favorite parent, so this product is a must get.
Kathryn D.
These are really great and super addicting! They're perfectly portioned to take to lunch or for a snack without mindlessly eating a whole can of Pringles. Cheese, Honey and Pizza are my favorite flavors.
johanna G.
Pleasanton, CA
I love Pringles, but I would never buy these, especially at that price. I will always just buy normal Pringles
Kyle R.
I have not a damn clue what this is. But I'm giving it a 5 star because why tf should I give them a bad review if I don't know what it is. Pringles are bomb.
ailyn c.
I never try this, but my friends they'd tried it. They said it good. Maybe one day I will try them so that I could show with how it is taste..
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this product, it is so good and always good to have on hand. I highly recommend buying this product. It's a great value for the price.
Jennifer B.
Racine, WI
Foodie Expert
dont know much about them but they look like fun and well when and if they come back out i will have to goive them a try
Jennica S.
Jacksonville, NC
I got these for valentines and it amazed me, its simple but it's something cute and its very unique. Since I love pringles!