Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle

by Pringles

We say screamin’ not because we think that’s what you’ll do when you taste these crisps. We say screamin’ because the dill flavor you get is so big and bold and … freaking Xtra that it just screams “PICKLE.” And, honestly you’ll be too puckered up to make much of a sound anyway..

se me hace raro que haya un sabor asi , son ricos?
Do these taste like actual pickles?
Are these spicy? [product:pringles-xtra-screamin-dill-pickle-potato-crisps], Pringles® Jalapeño, Pringles® Chile y Limon Potato Crisps?
Start your review of Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle!
How would you rate this product?
Eva O.
Clarksburg, WV
Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle uploaded by Eva O.
Purchased at: Walmart
My granddaughter had me try these, and ever since I did I have been hooked. I keep these stashed in my cabinet at all times. They are perfect for an anytime snack, especially late night. [product:pringles-dill-pickle-flavour-potato-chips]
Susan L.
Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle uploaded by Susan L.
These Dill Pickle Pringles are so good! I had to stop myself from eating the whole tube! It has that zesty zing of a pickle but light coat of it. They aren't overly salty ...they taste perfect!
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
I have always loved Pringles ever since I was a kid and now they come up with these awesome flavors this one here is definitely one of my weaknesses love it will eat the whole can in one sitting lol I love the fact that Pringles always stay nice and crisp the flavor is always robust and the best I highly recommend these and they are very affordable
Ashlie N.
Waco, TX
I love these taste just like pickles only pickle flavor chips I buy. A repeat consumer. No need any improvements. Also affordable.
Ashlyn L.
Humble
These taste just like fried pickles! Absolutely love them and so does my family!!!!!!!!!!
Tina K.
Rolling Meadows
They taste odd but not terrible. The taste like mc Donald’s in your mouth. It doesn’t taste awful
Kimberly M.
Jarrell, TX
Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
These are incredible, if you have a love for pickles then you have to try these, just enough sour, pickle flavor and crunch, I wish I knew these existed earlier but better late than never. Highly suggest you try these.
Katelyn F.
Fort Payne, AL
I love pickles and Pringles, when I seen they had dill pickle Pringles I couldn't wait to try them. However, I had only eaten 2 or 3 when I noticed the flavoring was making my mouth bleed. Wouldn't recommend eating a lot of these.
Angeleen  O.
Sayre, PA
Pringles® Screamin' Dill Pickle uploaded by Angeleen  O.
Love these chips, no bags so no crushed up chips. I like to get a few and mix up the flavors. Not 1 favorite, but i love them all!!
Tara D.
Purchased at: Amazon
These chips are so good! The dill pickle flavor is just right not too much and not too little. I am so happy that I found these chips!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle L.
il y a 4 ans
Do Pringles® Dill Pickle Flavour Potato Chips have a heavy Dill taste to them?
Sabrina K. il y a 4 ans