Pringles SCORCHIN' Cheddar - 557oz

Pringles SCORCHIN' Cheddar - 5.57oz

Pringles Scorchin? Cheddar packs the perfect balance of flavor and heat. With the tantalizing crunch of potato and combo of mouthwatering cheddar and fiery blaze, it's a snack you can keep eating, and eating, and eating, and...eating. Includes 1, 5.5-ounce can of ingeniously shaped Pringles Scorchin? Cheddar Potato Crisps. Convenient can makes it easy to create your own snacking moments wherever and whenever; Bring a can for game night with family and friends, or sit back, relax and game-on with this spicy snack that turns up the temperature. Stash a can in your back pack, stock up your pantry or take one in the car to enjoy anytime. Crave the uncomfortable with Pringles Scorchin? Cheddar Cheese Potato Crisps.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pringles SCORCHIN' Cheddar - 5.57oz!
How would you rate this product?
Cedarville, AR
Pringles SCORCHIN' Cheddar - 5.57oz uploaded by Carolyn S.
If you like HOT, then these are for you. My husband and teenage son, loved them, but the are too hot for me and my daughter. Great cheddar taste with some spicy hotness!

Looking for your answer?