Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Wajiha I.
Wajiha I.
This is a good munching product specially on the go. The vinegar taste is strong but not too over powering.
Mayar M.
Mayar M.
Cairo
I love the mixture of salt and vinegar espicially in ships and I love pringles soo I loved this one so much
DANIELLE A.
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are unreal but incredibly addictive! :) Definitely my go to. My favourite flavour is actually prawn cocktail but they didn't have the option to review those!
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
I remember when my friend got those out of her back. I didn't actually understand the combination together until she made me try it. At first it was a weird taste, but then I tried another one and then another one.. in the end I ate them all and didn't leave any for my friend😅😂 I would buy another one of these hehe
Camila M.
Camila M.
These are definitely my favorite pringles because I love anything sour and it's a great amount of salt and vinegar it's not too much.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
All time favourite out the Pringles collection. Its defo true in what they say.. Once you pop you cant stop. Im forever eating the whole tube in 1 go and always lick the salty flavour.. The best part!
Aoife P.
Aoife P.
Love love love these are my favourite flavour they are delicious I eat them all the time oops they are addicting
nicole b.
nicole b.
I love these chips. They are so addicting, it's nearly impossible to just eat one. They also go great either with a sandwich, or if you're like me....on your sandwich
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This flavor is awesome! It's hard to find at Walmart because it sells out so quickly. It has less salty flavor than the generic comps. It's a good value and I think if some folks would try it they would like it.
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
Miami
Pringles salt and vinegar are good but I'm not a big fan of this flavor. I really like pringles but not this flavor