Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I know chips aren't exactly the healthiest option for a snack out there but... I'm a sucker for salt and vinegar chips. Salt and vinegar chips are addicting enough as they are, but when you make them into pringles, that's it, the entire can is gone in one sitting. Whoops.
Chloe j.
Favourite crisp they are the most promising crisp as other company's crisp are not even fully filled they meet my expectations definitely I always have theses crisp I wouldn't get any other brand and very recommend
Sarah C.
My husband and kids loves these Pringles which means they don’t last very long in our house as they fight over them, but for me I thing they are too strong in flavour. I would recommend these to people who love salt & vinegar.
Mayar M.
Cairo
I love the mixture of salt and vinegar espicially in ships and I love pringles soo I loved this one so much
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, EN6 1QW
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are unreal but incredibly addictive! :) Definitely my go to. My favourite flavour is actually prawn cocktail but they didn't have the option to review those!
Odalis G.
I remember when my friend got those out of her back. I didn't actually understand the combination together until she made me try it. At first it was a weird taste, but then I tried another one and then another one.. in the end I ate them all and didn't leave any for my friend😅😂 I would buy another one of these hehe
Camila M.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely my favorite pringles because I love anything sour and it's a great amount of salt and vinegar it's not too much.
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Foodie Expert
All time favourite out the Pringles collection. Its defo true in what they say.. Once you pop you cant stop. Im forever eating the whole tube in 1 go and always lick the salty flavour.. The best part!
Aoife P.
Love love love these are my favourite flavour they are delicious I eat them all the time oops they are addicting
nicole b.
I love these chips. They are so addicting, it's nearly impossible to just eat one. They also go great either with a sandwich, or if you're like me....on your sandwich