Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Mayar M.
Mayar M.
Cairo
I love the mixture of salt and vinegar espicially in ships and I love pringles soo I loved this one so much
DANIELLE A.
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are unreal but incredibly addictive! :) Definitely my go to. My favourite flavour is actually prawn cocktail but they didn't have the option to review those!
Camila M.
Camila M.
These are definitely my favorite pringles because I love anything sour and it's a great amount of salt and vinegar it's not too much.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
All time favourite out the Pringles collection. Its defo true in what they say.. Once you pop you cant stop. Im forever eating the whole tube in 1 go and always lick the salty flavour.. The best part!
Aoife P.
Aoife P.
Love love love these are my favourite flavour they are delicious I eat them all the time oops they are addicting
nicole b.
nicole b.
I love these chips. They are so addicting, it's nearly impossible to just eat one. They also go great either with a sandwich, or if you're like me....on your sandwich
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This flavor is awesome! It's hard to find at Walmart because it sells out so quickly. It has less salty flavor than the generic comps. It's a good value and I think if some folks would try it they would like it.
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Merchantville
Not even gonna lie. I could eat an entire can of these in one sitting. They aren't the healthiest snack but they're perfect for when you're hungry. I would suggest making the canister a little wider so we can get our hands into it.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Too dang good. They obviously aren't healthy and I wish the chips weren't so thin but if you love salt and vinegar then you'll love these! I buy them all the time!
Seslie S.
Seslie S.
Love these when we are on the go, when snacking in the car or when we go on trips to the water park. probably not the healthiest but one of the tastiest! Purchased at HEB under $3.00