Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Bridget L.
Minneapolis, MN
salt and vinegar chips are my favorite. I love pringles because they are so thin and full of flavor.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Nores C.
Philadelphia
I love salt and vinegar chips !!! These are my favorite and these are definitely my favorite
Sam G.
Not very flavored tastes like wall sad to eat.
Needs for salt and vinegar flavor. Seriously
Skylar S.
Lake in the hills Illinois
One of the most addicting snacks ever! I usually take them with lunch, no other chip brand comes near the salt and vinegar pringles ❤️❤️
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
These Pringles are very delicious! I love the taste and the how light the chip is! Watch out, or before you know it all of the chips will be gone!!
Bailie w.
sandy
These are so good! this is my favorite flavor of chips. I also like this brand because they dont put like any air so the whole can of full of chips and i love they i hope they dont stop doing that.
Haley F.
Salt and vinegar chips are so good, I like them in Pringles and I like a lot of the Pringles but I find myself always grabbing these!
ANA CELIA ALVEs S.
BOA VISTA-RR
Estas são as melhores batatas fritas que já provei. Eles são batatas com uma leve camada de especiarias. É incrível. É mais caro do que outras batatas fritas, mas vale a pena. Eu sou um cliente repetido com certeza! Eu recommendo a todos,quanto mas como mas quero.
Chelsea P.
Somerset West
These are the best potato crisps I've ever had. They are potatoes with a light dusting of spice. It's amazing. It's more expensive than other crisps but it's worth it. I am a repeated customer for sure! I would highly recommend it to everyone.