Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Brittany E.
Foodie Expert
Some salt and vinegar chips are way too strong, but this is light and I WONT choke on the scent alone.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor . I wasn't to sure about salt and vinegar Pringles but they are delicious.
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
If you like Pringles then I would recommend these. They are cheap at Walmart and I always buy these like no joke. Super salt and vinegar taste, like it goes beyond my expectations. I don't buy any other salt and vinegar chips but from Pringles.
Braleigh H.
Vance, AL
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this product because they taste very good and they are better then any other kind of chips
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
Since I am Vegan these aren't the healthiest way to go but I have to admit these sure are my favorite chips. I eat them when I'm in need of something crunchy
R T.
I am definitely not a huge chip fan, but i have to say that this makes me love the idea of chips. If you're not a fan of a lot of crunch, you should try this. Salt and vinegar chips are a classic, and in pringles form they make it even better. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Jenny H.
I love salt & vinegar so I obviously love this pringle can! What i love the most is that Pringle don't sell air so I am actually buying "chips". Lol
Arvi C.
Even though vinegar is not my favorite, for some reason pringles is the only place I will eat it. I like how good it goes with the chips. The product met my expectations and it is affordable
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
Pringles never fails, props for never selling us a bag of air. I'm pringles fan and the salt and vinegar flavor is the perf flavor to accompany your sandwich.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Foodie Expert
Well, I once bought these, and I ate the entire canister in one sitting. That's how much I love them. that's how delicious they are. I got very sick but it was worth it. so worth it.