Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

andréa g.
These chips, like all Pringles are super addicting. I don't know what it is. Love that they came out with this classic chip flavor
Marisa M.
I love the salty & sour flavor of these and they are definitely one of my favorite snacks to munch on!
Jenn S.
Pringles Salt and Vinegar flavor are hard to keep in my pantry. My kids adore them!! They have the perfect amount of sour.
Kimberly R.
Merced, CA
This is definitely my favorite favor of all time! Just writing a review on this is making me want to go to the store and buy one!!
E C.
Rosemead, CA
I love pringles and their salt and vinegar potato crisps is no exception. Everyone should try this product and love it.
rene s.
Stone Mountain, GA
Now that I've grown up a bit, the taste is very strong. I honestly like these chips late at night still, but I prefer this flavor on kettle baked chips.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
One of the best flavor I could eat the entire can if not very careful !!! Will cause my mouth to become raw though
Rachel K.
These chips carry just enough flavor to get your taste buds going wild. They have just enough crisp and the perfect touch of salt and vinegar.
Sam  H.
Great Falls, MT
I love the sweetish vinegar and salt flavor of these. And all of the chips are equally coated and have the flavor perfectly dispersed.
Faith S.
These are seriously addictive! If you love salt and vinegar chips like I do it'll be hard not to finish the tube!