Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Shersten S.
Shersten S.
I know that it is a large can, but I could literally eat one cannister of these a day. these chips are so great, and don't have too much salt or vinegar to make them over powering.
jessica S.
jessica S.
Great brand of chips. Love the flavor and variety of the brand! Will definitely recommend others to try.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Johnstown
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Nores C.
Nores C.
Philadelphia
I love salt and vinegar chips !!! These are my favorite and these are definitely my favorite
april s.
april s.
I had these the other day and I love Pringles. Very good flavor and for a great price. I also enjoy the packaging, if i decide i don't want anymore i can close it up and they will not go stale.
Keidra B.
Keidra B.
I was in love with these until recently. It seems like lately they've put less flavoring on them. The last two cans I bought pretty much tasted like plain Pringles.
Priya P.
Priya P.
Bartlesville, OK
Love! makes my mouth watery just thinking about it! This makes me want to drink a lot of water when i eat these chips, but thats what salt does to you i guess!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips. Salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor for chips and these are the best brand. Authentic great flavor and you never have to worry about a half empty chip bag!
Chase L.
Chase L.
Pringles are by far my favorite brand of chips and I love love love the salt and vinegar! Some other brands are bland tasting but these are great.
Christine K.
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
In love with salt and vinegar anything and in a Pringles too?!? Oh my gosh addicting. If I buy it I eat the whole can so can't do it often ! Lol