Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith
These are absolutely delicious! I have always been a fan of salt and vinegar chips. Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips 168g Canister
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Wahiawa, HI
I love anything salt and vinegar. I do like these but I think that that they could add alittle more flavor. Not enough vinegar flavor for me
Allora M.
Allora M.
These are so addicting. I literally cannot stop eating them. I love that I can keep them in my bag and they won't get crunched.
Jacob B.
Jacob B.
I didn't know how I would feel about salt and vinegar chips, but Pringles nailed it. I would definitely buy them again.
Gracie K.
Gracie K.
This is my all time favorite brand and flavor! This brand gives you enough product for the money, and it tastes great!
Mariangela S.
Mariangela S.
Miami
Pringles salt and vinegar are good but I'm not a big fan of this flavor. I really like pringles but not this flavor
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Let me start by saying that I LOVE salt and vinegar. It is hands down my favorite flavor. These taste good and have tons of crunch so they're definitely enjoyable!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
N Highlands, CA
Not the best salt and vinegar chip out there, but they get the job done. I would buy something else next time
Anjuretha G.
Anjuretha G.
These are my favorite of all and I never share them. You better not touch my salt and vinegar chips lol!
Camila M.
Camila M.
These are definitely my favorite pringles because I love anything sour and it's a great amount of salt and vinegar it's not too much.