Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Marlee M.
Marlee M.
I enjoy salt and vinegar chips. The Pringle version of them is a little too salty. You can't eat a lot at a time. It's affordable, but I usually buy other flavors of pringles.
Jacob F.
Jacob F.
These are one of my favorite chips to purchase. The flavor is strong just the way I like it. I could honestly eat the whole can! I recommend these chips to anyone who's looking for some good chips.
nicole b.
nicole b.
I love these chips. They are so addicting, it's nearly impossible to just eat one. They also go great either with a sandwich, or if you're like me....on your sandwich
Debbie L.
Debbie L.
White City , OR
My youngest son is just in love with anything salt and vinegar. When he saw that Pringles made them he was so excited. They are always the gym bag snack. They eat well even when cracked.
Kyle B.
Kyle B.
Astoria, NY
Out of all the pringles flavors salt and vinegar is definitely my favorite. They are salty with a tangy vinegar after taste that is just perfect. If you like pringles get the salt and vinegar flavor every time
Jay W.
Jay W.
I really love this flavor. It reminds me of the dill pickle flavored chips I used to get as a child. The salt taste is light compared to the original.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Too dang good. They obviously aren't healthy and I wish the chips weren't so thin but if you love salt and vinegar then you'll love these! I buy them all the time!
Lia D.
Lia D.
This is a very good snack you enjoy once and a-while. It's for all ages and very affordable. It's very vey delicious and comes in all types of flavors to enjoy. This is a go-to for me and trust me ,you'll love it!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Spartanburg
I love these chips! The salt and vinegar really stand out, which is what is so great about them. Great choice for all my salty lovers out there.
Selene k M.
Selene k M.
This flavor is a classic. It's flavor is true to the name. I like the flavor. However, it is very salty. Not for some with high blood pressure.