Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Lia D.
This is a very good snack you enjoy once and a-while. It's for all ages and very affordable. It's very vey delicious and comes in all types of flavors to enjoy. This is a go-to for me and trust me ,you'll love it!
Seslie S.
Love these when we are on the go, when snacking in the car or when we go on trips to the water park. probably not the healthiest but one of the tastiest! Purchased at HEB under $3.00
Marlee M.
I enjoy salt and vinegar chips. The Pringle version of them is a little too salty. You can't eat a lot at a time. It's affordable, but I usually buy other flavors of pringles.
nicole b.
I love these chips. They are so addicting, it's nearly impossible to just eat one. They also go great either with a sandwich, or if you're like me....on your sandwich
Debbie L.
White City , OR
My youngest son is just in love with anything salt and vinegar. When he saw that Pringles made them he was so excited. They are always the gym bag snack. They eat well even when cracked.
Kyle B.
Astoria, NY
Out of all the pringles flavors salt and vinegar is definitely my favorite. They are salty with a tangy vinegar after taste that is just perfect. If you like pringles get the salt and vinegar flavor every time
Meredith B.
Too dang good. They obviously aren't healthy and I wish the chips weren't so thin but if you love salt and vinegar then you'll love these! I buy them all the time!
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Let me start by saying that I LOVE salt and vinegar. It is hands down my favorite flavor. These taste good and have tons of crunch so they're definitely enjoyable!
Shersten S.
I know that it is a large can, but I could literally eat one cannister of these a day. these chips are so great, and don't have too much salt or vinegar to make them over powering.
april s.
I had these the other day and I love Pringles. Very good flavor and for a great price. I also enjoy the packaging, if i decide i don't want anymore i can close it up and they will not go stale.