Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Grace K.
Grace K.
Omg who doesn't love Pringles, they have been amazing since I was a child. They're always cheap and there's so many to pick from. This flavor is one of my favorite, it has that perfect tang. I'd definitely recommend Pringles to everyone!!
Odalis G.
Odalis G.
I remember when my friend got those out of her back. I didn't actually understand the combination together until she made me try it. At first it was a weird taste, but then I tried another one and then another one.. in the end I ate them all and didn't leave any for my friend😅😂 I would buy another one of these hehe
Dakota H.
Dakota H.
Mount Vernon, GA
I have always been a fan of pringles, but these are my absolute favorites. They have the most flavor out of any salt and vinegar chip I've ever had. They aren't expensive and you get more chips than you would in a bag.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
I'm a big fan of salt and vinegar flavor qamd a bigger fan of Pringles so this is a hit. Quality flavor with not too much of either flavor, seemingly mild in my opinion. My kids go nuts for these too which is a plus
Arina I.
Arina I.
Shippensburg, PA
Salt and vinegar chips are so good and pringles are also so good. These chips are really good except for a salt and vinegar chip junkie like me, the flavor isnt as strong as i'd like it but i still love these chips and i would definitely buy it again
Lydia B.
Lydia B.
Light and tasty snack that's good for all ages, not greasy like regular potato chips. Average price for other snacks in the same category. The flavor is exactly what your looking for, I would share this with my friends!
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Merchantville
Not even gonna lie. I could eat an entire can of these in one sitting. They aren't the healthiest snack but they're perfect for when you're hungry. I would suggest making the canister a little wider so we can get our hands into it.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Endicott
My absolute favorite kind of salt and vinegar chips. They aren't too strong but give you just the right amount of vinegar taste. Of course chips aren't going to be good for you but personally these are a great snack.
Sheila B.
Sheila B.
Ringgold, GA
This flavor is awesome! It's hard to find at Walmart because it sells out so quickly. It has less salty flavor than the generic comps. It's a good value and I think if some folks would try it they would like it.
Seslie S.
Seslie S.
Love these when we are on the go, when snacking in the car or when we go on trips to the water park. probably not the healthiest but one of the tastiest! Purchased at HEB under $3.00