Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Jay W.
I really love this flavor. It reminds me of the dill pickle flavored chips I used to get as a child. The salt taste is light compared to the original.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc
These Pringles are very delicious! I love the taste and the how light the chip is! Watch out, or before you know it all of the chips will be gone!!
Kristen M.
Spartanburg
Foodie Expert
I love these chips! The salt and vinegar really stand out, which is what is so great about them. Great choice for all my salty lovers out there.
Morgan H.
Fort Smith, AR
Foodie Expert
These are absolutely delicious! I have always been a fan of salt and vinegar chips. Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips 168g Canister
Selene k M.
Foodie Expert
This flavor is a classic. It's flavor is true to the name. I like the flavor. However, it is very salty. Not for some with high blood pressure.
Jennifer G.
Wahiawa, HI
Foodie Expert
I love anything salt and vinegar. I do like these but I think that that they could add alittle more flavor. Not enough vinegar flavor for me
Skylar S.
Lake in the hills Illinois
One of the most addicting snacks ever! I usually take them with lunch, no other chip brand comes near the salt and vinegar pringles ❤️❤️
Camila M.
Foodie Expert
These are definitely my favorite pringles because I love anything sour and it's a great amount of salt and vinegar it's not too much.
Haley F.
Salt and vinegar chips are so good, I like them in Pringles and I like a lot of the Pringles but I find myself always grabbing these!
Allora M.
Foodie Expert
These are so addicting. I literally cannot stop eating them. I love that I can keep them in my bag and they won't get crunched.