Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Brooke C.
Brooke C.
These are pretty tasty. They are not as greasy as other potato chips and vinegar is not too strong or overbearing. Great snack!
Kelsey T.
Kelsey T.
Santa Rosa, CA
These remind me of my childhood for sure! Love the texture of pringles and these have the perfect amount of salt and vinegar :)
Braleigh H.
Braleigh H.
Vance, AL
I highly recommend this product because they taste very good and they are better then any other kind of chips
Casey A.
Casey A.
Alcoa, TN
These have a different salt and vinegar taste. Some of the chips were really wrong tasting and some were not.
Sonja M.
Sonja M.
Daphne, AL
Love Pringles but love the salt and vinegar even more so. Always get a can full and they are never crushed
Joann D.
Joann D.
Rockford, TN
I can eat the whole can by myself. If you love any kind of salt and vinegar chips you will love these.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Some salt and vinegar chips are way too strong, but this is light and I WONT choke on the scent alone.
Jetta D.
Jetta D.
Wilson, NC
I love this flavor . I wasn't to sure about salt and vinegar Pringles but they are delicious.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm such a sucker for this old favorite. They are the perfect blend of salt and vinegar.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Pringles are so good I don't think they could ever even me up a flavor, just so good