Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Kendal M.
Kendal M.
Pringles are my most favorite crops especially the salt and vinegar ones and it's great that they're not half empty 😍
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Pringles salt and vinegar are my favorite kind! Always has chip filled to the top as well! Very affordable
Roudha A.
Roudha A.
I crave this every now and then. Shout out to the only chips company that doesn't sell air. Its so salty but i enjoy that i can barely finish the whole thing in one day which is a good thing. Although it makes you so thirsty afterwards, as do most chips, this is my top favorite chips.
Karla S.
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
All time favourite out the Pringles collection. Its defo true in what they say.. Once you pop you cant stop. Im forever eating the whole tube in 1 go and always lick the salty flavour.. The best part!
DANIELLE A.
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are unreal but incredibly addictive! :) Definitely my go to. My favourite flavour is actually prawn cocktail but they didn't have the option to review those!
Eiladh M.
Eiladh M.
Angus
I love all salt and vinegar chips but theese are not like others because of there unique shape and strong flavour.
Wajiha I.
Wajiha I.
This is a good munching product specially on the go. The vinegar taste is strong but not too over powering.
Aoife P.
Aoife P.
Love love love these are my favourite flavour they are delicious I eat them all the time oops they are addicting
Linda H.
Linda H.
Brantford
Same Pringles taste as in texture crispness as original and a great balance in coating on each chip of the sale and vinegar. I end up eating half a stack and getting a salt sore on my tongue.lol
Maria A.
Maria A.
This is one of the weirder flavors of pringles, but for some reason they are my favorites, so freaking yummy