Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

Kendal M.
Pringles are my most favorite crops especially the salt and vinegar ones and it's great that they're not half empty 😍
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Pringles salt and vinegar are my favorite kind! Always has chip filled to the top as well! Very affordable
Sarah C.
My husband and kids loves these Pringles which means they don’t last very long in our house as they fight over them, but for me I thing they are too strong in flavour. I would recommend these to people who love salt & vinegar.
Chloe j.
Favourite crisp they are the most promising crisp as other company's crisp are not even fully filled they meet my expectations definitely I always have theses crisp I wouldn't get any other brand and very recommend
DANIELLE A.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! These are unreal but incredibly addictive! :) Definitely my go to. My favourite flavour is actually prawn cocktail but they didn't have the option to review those!
Roudha A.
I crave this every now and then. Shout out to the only chips company that doesn't sell air. Its so salty but i enjoy that i can barely finish the whole thing in one day which is a good thing. Although it makes you so thirsty afterwards, as do most chips, this is my top favorite chips.
Karla S.
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
All time favourite out the Pringles collection. Its defo true in what they say.. Once you pop you cant stop. Im forever eating the whole tube in 1 go and always lick the salty flavour.. The best part!
Linda H.
Brantford
Same Pringles taste as in texture crispness as original and a great balance in coating on each chip of the sale and vinegar. I end up eating half a stack and getting a salt sore on my tongue.lol
Samantha M.
Toronto, ON
These are great, not too strong and not too salty! Still have that classic pringles potato chip taste!
Laine M.
North Vancouver , ['', 'BC', '']
Classic favorite. Super vinegary which i like in salt and vinegar chips. If you like classic chips gets these