Pringles® Salt & Vinegar Potato Crisps 4.62 oz. Canister uploaded by Wajiha I.

BY PRINGLES

© ® TM 2014 Pringles LLC. see more...

R T.
I am definitely not a huge chip fan, but i have to say that this makes me love the idea of chips. If you're not a fan of a lot of crunch, you should try this. Salt and vinegar chips are a classic, and in pringles form they make it even better. LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
If you like Pringles then I would recommend these. They are cheap at Walmart and I always buy these like no joke. Super salt and vinegar taste, like it goes beyond my expectations. I don't buy any other salt and vinegar chips but from Pringles.
Emily E.
Pringles are fantastic in the taste and value categories. I love how salty and savory they are with tasting lightweight at the same time. They are easy to snack on and I would recommend these for anyone who wants to snack on the go.
Tiffany H.
Morgantown, KY
I love Pringles!! They are always so fresh and crunchy. My favorite thing about Pringles is they are not greasy like bagged chips, so they are better for you. This is my favorite flavor. Would recommended to a friend.
Nicholas G.
Buffalo, NY
Love the these. This item is amazing. It definitely met my expectations and went above them. I'm a repeat customers. It's actually my go to when it comes to pringles. I couldn't have asked for a better combo.
Arvi C.
Even though vinegar is not my favorite, for some reason pringles is the only place I will eat it. I like how good it goes with the chips. The product met my expectations and it is affordable
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
Well, I once bought these, and I ate the entire canister in one sitting. That's how much I love them. that's how delicious they are. I got very sick but it was worth it. so worth it.
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
Pringles never fails, props for never selling us a bag of air. I'm pringles fan and the salt and vinegar flavor is the perf flavor to accompany your sandwich.
Noelle A.
Tyler, TX
Since I am Vegan these aren't the healthiest way to go but I have to admit these sure are my favorite chips. I eat them when I'm in need of something crunchy
Jenny H.
I love salt & vinegar so I obviously love this pringle can! What i love the most is that Pringle don't sell air so I am actually buying "chips". Lol