BY PRINGLES #42 in Chips

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

Buy on Kmart
Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
I recently embarked into the salt and vinegar Pringle world , and I am in love . It’s the salt and vinegar taste you love from the regular potato chip brand but with the original Pringle taste to it . If you love salt and vinegar chips (which i know most don’t .. you should try them anyway ) please grab yourself one of these .
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These are my least favorite Pringles. I love salt and vinegar chips and this flavor is really weird. The style of the chips with this salt flavor is just really weird and I don’t like it. They aren’t super expensive so if you want to try them out you can though.
Brittany H.
Savannah
I use to love these chips but they started burning my lip and they’re not healthy at all. Im a repeatedly consumer thought I’ll say that much. I use to meet my expectations but now not so much and I’ll recommend that you do not try them if you have sensitive lips
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
Pringles has so many flavors it’s hard to chose from! But with an amazing price you can get a different one every time! The salt and vinegar has that perfect flavor; not too overpowering! Just be careful or you might eat the whole container at once!
Elsa R.
Orlando
I've tried pretty much every pringle chip but this is my absolute favorite. The flavors of just vinegar and salt are delicious. Also out of all the chips I've eaten these never disappoint on how much chips are put in there.
Dona 💄.
Dumont, NJ
I love them allll. Every single flavor. When I am traveling I always buy one to take with me. Very affordable and delicious. I think they are healthy and they have a variety ones so you can always find a flavor u like most
Heaven R.
Snellville Ga
I love salt and vinegar and this company nails it!! The flavor is so spot on it’s crazy and I love how the can makes it so you can share with your friends but I’d rather keep them to myself but I do recommend these a lot
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love Pringles especially the salt and vinegar chips. The flavor is better than similar salt and vinegar chips. They are not really healthy for one but they are good. I like the fact that Pringles have increased the amount they give one in the can. I will continue to eat these chips.
Tatiana M.
winston salem
I love salt and vinegar so much these are one of my favorite chips because they taste so good but usually Pringles can sometimes can be a little salty so I can only eat a few at a time. I still love eating them and I know they are a pretty popular chip.
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
As a fan of Pringles since I was a young child I definitely love this product. It is very affordable, in my opinion. I buy this product exclusively from my local grocer. The salt & vinegar flavor is incredibly delicious! These are my go-to snacks, especially when I crave the salty tanginess these provide. The only negative thing I can say is they may burn the sides of your mouth after a while.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Adesola A.
Newark, NJ
Do they really taste like the chips?