BY PRINGLES #42 in Chips

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

Buy on Kmart
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These are my least favorite Pringles. I love salt and vinegar chips and this flavor is really weird. The style of the chips with this salt flavor is just really weird and I don’t like it. They aren’t super expensive so if you want to try them out you can though.
Brittany H.
Savannah
I use to love these chips but they started burning my lip and they’re not healthy at all. Im a repeatedly consumer thought I’ll say that much. I use to meet my expectations but now not so much and I’ll recommend that you do not try them if you have sensitive lips
Elsa R.
Orlando
I've tried pretty much every pringle chip but this is my absolute favorite. The flavors of just vinegar and salt are delicious. Also out of all the chips I've eaten these never disappoint on how much chips are put in there.
Dona 💄.
Dumont, NJ
I love them allll. Every single flavor. When I am traveling I always buy one to take with me. Very affordable and delicious. I think they are healthy and they have a variety ones so you can always find a flavor u like most
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love Pringles especially the salt and vinegar chips. The flavor is better than similar salt and vinegar chips. They are not really healthy for one but they are good. I like the fact that Pringles have increased the amount they give one in the can. I will continue to eat these chips.
Tatiana M.
Charlotte North Carolina
I love salt and vinegar so much these are one of my favorite chips because they taste so good but usually Pringles can sometimes can be a little salty so I can only eat a few at a time. I still love eating them and I know they are a pretty popular chip.
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
As a fan of Pringles since I was a young child I definitely love this product. It is very affordable, in my opinion. I buy this product exclusively from my local grocer. The salt & vinegar flavor is incredibly delicious! These are my go-to snacks, especially when I crave the salty tanginess these provide. The only negative thing I can say is they may burn the sides of your mouth after a while.
Cierra H.
Rossville
I'm a big fan of salt and vinegar chips and these don't disappoint. They are really pretty cheap I think our store has a sale of 4 for $5 so very reasonable. If you love salt and vinegar chips these are the chips for you they have a great salty tart taste but not an over kill.
Jen M.
Goleta, CA
The Salt & Vinegar pringles are my favorite thing to munch on when I'm on a road trip or traveling for work. They are so delicious and totally satisfy my craving for saltiness when it's 'that time of the month.' I really love that they also have this flavor with the smaller pringles stacks and the individually wrapped, so I can throw them in my boyfriend's lunch when I make it!
Dona 💄.
Dumont, NJ
I love chips They are taste and you never have enough of it. Once you start, be ready to finish the box. Nothing is similar to it they are delicious and I love them. I love the BBQ one
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Adesola A.
Newark, NJ
Do they really taste like the chips?