BY PRINGLES

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

• Does anyone's else eat these by licking the salt off first?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Pringles flavor?7 Answers
  • It is worth buying this ones? Because I think that there ...1 Answers
Reviews (2093)
Kayla D.
Oceanside
Pringles  are must have in my household, and this is a very common choice of family and friends. Because as you know Pringles are literally always needed! this flavor is my favorite honestly! I don’t think it compares to other chip brands. I recommend this flavor to everyone.
Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Wasn’t impressed at all. I love salt and vinegar but these were terrible in my opinion. I’m not a pringles fan at all. They aren’t like any other chips and I guess it’s just the chip itself that I don’t like but I wouldn’t recommend them even though most people like them.
Brittany H.
Savannah
I use to love these chips but they started burning my lip and they’re not healthy at all. Im a repeatedly consumer thought I’ll say that much. I use to meet my expectations but now not so much and I’ll recommend that you do not try them if you have sensitive lips
Savanna G.
These Pringles always have the same Pringles taste, but they are the most bland flavor in my opinion. I never taste the vinegar in the chip. I believe the true flavor is not strong enough. They are definitely fine to eat, but if you’re craving true salt and vinegar, these aren’t for you.
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
Absolutely delicious. Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip flavor, and these are one of the few that don’t leave your fingers greasy or covered in seasoning. The tube is great for packing in a cooler without chips getting crushed.
Elsa R.
Orlando
I've tried pretty much every pringle chip but this is my absolute favorite. The flavors of just vinegar and salt are delicious. Also out of all the chips I've eaten these never disappoint on how much chips are put in there.
Dority M.
Utica, NY
My favorite flavor as of now. I recently discovered this one and I’ve been purchasing it on a weekly basis since then. I get mine from Walgreens and out of all the flavors I’ve tried this one seems to do the job for me.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love these, whether it be the originals or the salt and vinegar kind. I don't buy these often but when I do it feels like a treat. They are so good and salty. They have a good snap and crunch when you bite into them.
Melissa W.
WESTMINSTER
I love Pringles. I like that they are different than normal potato chips. These are a good salt and vinegar choice, but sometimes the vinegar is a little too much when for me. They are crispy and fresh though.
Gina B.
You can never go wrong with a nice bag/can of potato chips like pringles. I love me some salt and vinegar chips. Not my first time purchase these type of chips favor. You can’t go wrong with pringles chips.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone's else eat these by licking the salt off first?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?

Walmart