BY PRINGLES #48 in Chips

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

Kendra W.
Elizabethton, TN
Wasn’t impressed at all. I love salt and vinegar but these were terrible in my opinion. I’m not a pringles fan at all. They aren’t like any other chips and I guess it’s just the chip itself that I don’t like but I wouldn’t recommend them even though most people like them.
Brittany H.
Savannah
I use to love these chips but they started burning my lip and they’re not healthy at all. Im a repeatedly consumer thought I’ll say that much. I use to meet my expectations but now not so much and I’ll recommend that you do not try them if you have sensitive lips
Flower P.
Bryan, TX
Anytime I’m craving Pringles, I always have to pick up the salt and vinegar flavor. I am a repeat consumer And a dedicated one at that. it’s hard to put these down once you pop that top. They are the healthiest thing at the grocery store but they’re hard to say no to. I definitely would recommend this brand and flavor to my friends and family.
Markie W.
MMMMmmm is what I have to say for these yummy crisp chips. These are definitely my go to's when searching for a good chip. If pringles aren't your texture then I would suggest trying out the cape cod crisps but these canned pringles satisfy my taste buds!
Allee R.
Davenport, FL
While I don’t think they taste like lays salt in vinegar chips, I don’t mind because they aren’t lays. They are pringles. In the end the after taste is of the original pringles bt you still get the kick of salt and vinegar which I enjoy
Kait B.
Oxford, PA
Absolutely delicious. Salt and vinegar is my favorite chip flavor, and these are one of the few that don’t leave your fingers greasy or covered in seasoning. The tube is great for packing in a cooler without chips getting crushed.
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE salt and vinegar chips and these are my favorite! They’ve got that tangy flavor that any S&V lover looks for in a good chip! They’re almost too good to share! These definitely always end up in my car when grocery shopping!
Lilly C.
Bethel
I really like salt and vinegar chips. A lot of people don’t like them but I do. These chips are delicious; I generally will enjoy any flavor of pringles. They are inexpensive and easy to find at a local store. Highly recommend.
Lauren R.
East Moline, IL
These salt and vinegar chips are heaven. I literally ate two whole cans of them without even realizing it on a two hour drive lol. They are my absolute favorite and I crave them constantly. I should probly cut back though lol
Elsa R.
Orlando
I've tried pretty much every pringle chip but this is my absolute favorite. The flavors of just vinegar and salt are delicious. Also out of all the chips I've eaten these never disappoint on how much chips are put in there.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Kelly G.
Omaha, NE
Does anyone's else eat these by licking the salt off first?