BY PRINGLES

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

• Does anyone's else eat these by licking the salt off first?3 Answers
  • What is your favorite Pringles flavor?8 Answers
  • It is worth buying this ones? Because I think that there ...2 Answers
Deb R.
First, you have to like salt & vinegar chips!  I like to eat the Pringles brand because they don't taste as greasy as other brands.  You can just grab a stack and not have to worry about dropping them everywhere.  For me, they have just the right amount of salt & vinegar.  Try them!
Sharon C.
Tampa, FL
These chips have a nice tart vinegar flavor with a salty afterthought.  They are excellent for snacking.  With most Pringles, the chips are on the fragile side so aren't the best for use in dips because they break.  The packaging is convenient and portable.
Amaya B.
Omg so good just the right amount of salt and vinegar. They are even better than the lays salt and vinegar. It's  not to much salt but not a enough salt it just right and same thing goes for the vinegar the the right combination i would recommend to the whole world
Savannah H.
Midvale
Purchased at: Walmart
Y'all I just really love a good salt and vinegar chip, and pringles has one of the best. No shade to other companies, but they have perfected the ratio of salt to vinegar, so you only have a slight burn in your mouth after eating them.
Abby W.
Woodville
It’s hard to find good salt and vinegar flavored chips and Pringle’s is probably my favor brand that actually makes a good salt and vinegar. When I buy Pringle’s, which isn’t often, I have to get at least one can of these.
Silvia P.
San Francisco
These kind of taste like the Lays salt and vinegar chips but the Pringle’s are more crunchier in like they’re more sturdy if that makes sense. They taste really good but the problem is that I also finish these really fast.
Allison F.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Kroger
The one chip brand that doesn’t charge for air. I love that you get a good bang for your buck with Pringle’s. I do love salt and vinegar any brand of chips but these are great!
Amy B.
Clyde, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I like salt and vinager and these are so yummy when it comes to that! Especially when your on the go, you can just close it back up without having to worry about them spilling.
Autumn G.
Baldwin ga
Purchased at: Walmart
These are like my favorite Pringles. I love the flavor . There a really good snack especally the little snack packs. There really good to have for lunches or snacks.
Jessie T.
Charleston, SC
These are so salty and tangy! In fact, they’ve got a little too much bite for me. I can’t eat them without my tongue being sore afterwards. They’re still so good and so satisfying though. Definitely worth the price.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Adesola A.
Newark, NJ
Do they really taste like the chips?