BY PRINGLES #80 in Chips

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you’re done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them. Bonus!

Priscilla A.
Hempstead, NY
I recently embarked into the salt and vinegar Pringle world , and I am in love . It’s the salt and vinegar taste you love from the regular potato chip brand but with the original Pringle taste to it . If you love salt and vinegar chips (which i know most don’t .. you should try them anyway ) please grab yourself one of these .
Cami H.
Denver, CO
These are my least favorite Pringles. I love salt and vinegar chips and this flavor is really weird. The style of the chips with this salt flavor is just really weird and I don’t like it. They aren’t super expensive so if you want to try them out you can though.
Brittany H.
I use to love these chips but they started burning my lip and they’re not healthy at all. Im a repeatedly consumer thought I’ll say that much. I use to meet my expectations but now not so much and I’ll recommend that you do not try them if you have sensitive lips
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge, NY
Pringles has so many flavors it’s hard to chose from! But with an amazing price you can get a different one every time! The salt and vinegar has that perfect flavor; not too overpowering! Just be careful or you might eat the whole container at once!
Allee R.
While I don’t think they taste like lays salt in vinegar chips, I don’t mind because they aren’t lays. They are pringles. In the end the after taste is of the original pringles bt you still get the kick of salt and vinegar which I enjoy
carly r.
Indianapolis, IN
I LOVE salt and vinegar chips and these are my favorite! They’ve got that tangy flavor that any S&V lover looks for in a good chip! They’re almost too good to share! These definitely always end up in my car when grocery shopping!
Elsa R.
I've tried pretty much every pringle chip but this is my absolute favorite. The flavors of just vinegar and salt are delicious. Also out of all the chips I've eaten these never disappoint on how much chips are put in there.
Dona 💄.
Dumont , NJ
I love them allll. Every single flavor. When I am traveling I always buy one to take with me. Very affordable and delicious. I think they are healthy and they have a variety ones so you can always find a flavor u like most
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
I love these, whether it be the originals or the salt and vinegar kind. I don't buy these often but when I do it feels like a treat. They are so good and salty. They have a good snap and crunch when you bite into them.
Tatiana M.
Winston Salem, NC
I love salt and vinegar so much these are one of my favorite chips because they taste so good but usually Pringles can sometimes can be a little salty so I can only eat a few at a time. I still love eating them and I know they are a pretty popular chip.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried this flavor before. Can anyone tell are these chips spicy?
Lea A.
Nepean, Ontario
What is your favorite Pringles flavor?
Justin C.
Laredo, TX
Are these sour? Are they good?
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Adesola A.
Newark, NJ
Do they really taste like the chips?