BY PRINGLES

• Do they really taste like the chips?2 Answers
  • Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just ...3 Answers
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Pretty great stuff, I give it four stars because I'm not a big fan of this flavor. They have a great variety of flavors to fit everyone's preference. They are pretty healthier compared to the lays brand in my opinion & they have a better amount of chips compared to that brand also. I love the container they come in because it's really travel friendly & great for reusing to put other things in. Delicious chips
Shannon H.
Holiday, FL
These are my favorite chips ever!! The best snack for anytime. I think they are way better than lays salt and vinegar because they aren't as strong, you can eat more at one time without your mouth hurting. The can is better too, easier to re-seal, and more convenient. Just remember, tilt the can before you buy it to make sure your not getting all crumbs!!!
Mariah R.
I like most salt and vinegar chips, and I like pringles. You'd think it would taste great, but I'm not buying these again. These are cheap and available widely so that's that's a plus, but the taste is way too chemical-y for me. No thanks! I'd stick to other brands for your salt and vinegar craving!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
esta papas son muy ricas están muy bien acomodadas en su en paque tan delgadita que cada ves que las comemos son tan delicadas y ricas
This potatoes are very rich are very well accommodated in its in paque so skinny that each ves that the eat are so delicate and rich
Amanda R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Don't get me wrong I love a traditional greasy potato chip but there is just something so magical about the crisp thick non greasy taste of a pringle potato chip. The salt and vinegar are my favorite but I also like the original.
Bridget P.
I love the flavor of the salt and vinegar. I really like the texture and crunch of these chips. My least favorite part is the can. Once you get so far down, it gets harder to get the chips out without making a mess.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
My guilty pleasure would definitely have to be the Salt & Vinegar Pringles. It's not too overpowering with just the right amount of flavor. I'm almost embarrassed about how many cans of these I have in my pantry!
Latara S.
New Bern, NC
I love salt and vinegar anything but even I hesitated a bit before trying these. They're actually pretty good. I won't give up my tried and true lays salt and vinegar but I'll definitely buy these again.
Tiffani G.
Mexico, MO
I LOOOOVE these salt and vinegar chips! Pringles are the best! I don't really think there are any cons. It definitely met my expectations. They are very affordable definitely recommend to others!!
Marlene A.
These are my ABSOLUTE favorite flavor of Pringles ever

Every time my mom goes to the store so automatically brings me a can of salt and vinegar because she just knows I have to have them
Amber B.
Erlanger, KY
Are these any good ? Do they taste like salt and vinegar or just leave an after taste ?
Adesola A.
Newark, NJ
Do they really taste like the chips?