BY PRINGLES

Enjoy a tasty snack with Pringles Salt and Vinegar Chips. They deliver just the right amount of saltiness with the unique kick and tartness of vinegar. These Pringles chips offer lots of crunch and an explosion of flavor in every bite. Whip some out on... see more...

Grace D.
Edwards
I so love any salt and vinegar chip but I love Pringles because it easier to eat and I tend to not over eat as with the bigger bags. I love the flavor on them I think that they are well balanced and love the crunch that they have. They were the first salt and vinegar chips I ever tried so will always be cherished.
Sta'scha R.
Just thinking about these chips make my mouth water , they are so delicious and affordable. I would recommend these chips I am a repeat customer because my local store has them on a wonderful sale. These are a good and quick snack
Insia U.
New York
Salt & vinegar: if you don’t like salt and ginger chips you will definitely not like this. My cousin like salt & vinegar chips and I gave these to her and she loved them. Overall pringles is not a healthy brand because they don’t even use real potato’s
rachel e.
Medina, TN
these are great chips. i love this product and always have. i will continue to buy it. great value, quality, and price for what you are getting. definitely worth it. I would highly recommend this to others
Kayla N Keeyon M.
Sapulpa
Absolutely love the flavor it definitely has a strong vinegar taste and very salty but it tastes good the only thing is that if you eat too many it will make your mouth burn.
Alia M.
Orland Hills, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
This flavor is my absolute favorite and my key chip whenever I travel. I literally can’t survive any plane trip without this. It’s delicious and addicting! Love the sour taste.
Val H.
Favorite flavor, can never go wrong with these. LOVE EM..LOVE EM...LOVE EM!
The only downside is there are enough pringles, so eventually the popping stops!

YASSS
lorilei b.
kent, oh
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite thing to do is to sit down at the end of the night after a long day of trying to be a person, and eat some salt & vinegar Pringle’s. Love ‘em.
Lashea M.
For someone who is not a fan of salt and vinegar chips these are a decent option. I will say that I like them more than I do most chips in this flavor.
Shannon R.
Oceanside, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Such great tasting! My children love it my husband and so do i. I buy it all the time its always in my fridge. Always for snacks and lunches

Walmart