Pringles® Salt & Vinegar

by Pringles

The pucker factor is just one of the many reasons to love these crisps. We took a little vinegar, a touch of salt and lots of crunch to make a flavor explosion in your mouth. And when you're done puckering, you can make duck lips out of them, a Pringles® Salt & Vinegar bonus.

Are Pringles® Salt & Vinegar your favourite flavour of Pringles ?
si sabe bueno?
[product:pringles-salt-&-vinegar-potato-crisps] does this taste good?
Start your review of Pringles® Salt & Vinegar!
Burgaw, NC
Pringles® Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Alfre B.
I love Pringles especially the salt and vinegar flavor i have these just in case i wanna snack late at night when i can't sleep but i love the salt and vinegar the pros is that it is fresh and crispy
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Pringles® Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Tiffany H.
Always in my arsenal!! Over love them. Great size and flavor!! Goes good with burgers, hotdogs or just having them as a snack!!
Pringles® Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Christina A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
I loved eating these with peanut butter sandwiches!! They are the best and don’t have to much vinegar.
Pleasant Grv, UT
I love these. I’ve always loved salt and vinegar chips- but most kinds are way too greasy. Pringles aren’t greasy at all and have excellent flavor. The only issue is that they do irritate the roof of your mouth- but that happens with any salt and vinegar chip.
Ft Washington, MD
My favorite flavor of pringles (along with the BBQ flavored ones) I love to get a variety pack for my family
Niagara Falls , NY
Pringles® Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Adrienne D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Not bad but not my favorite. I prefer sour cream and onion Pringle’s over the salt and vinegar.
new bedford, MA
I absolutly love salt & vinegar pringles! Theyre flavoring is delicious and have such a powerful vinegar taste unlike majority of the salt and vinegar chips out there! Pringles truly are addicting once you pop you just dont stop!
Pringles® Salt & Vinegar uploaded by Bree L.
[product:pringles-salt-&-vinegar] are the absolute perfect snack! I love these and buy them all of the time, these Pringles have the best flavor!! It’s so hard not to eat the whole container in one sitting. I absolutely recommend these, they are addictive and delicious!!
Chula Vista, CA
I 😍😍😍😍Salt and Vinegar Pringles actually anything salt and pepper will do. I usually eat a whole can in one day.
Mill Creek, WA
SO. GOOD. OMG. The packaging keeps the chips fresh and the flavor of the salt and vinegar is perfect. Other brands end up having too much vinegar, but these are delicious. I love placing a chip on my tongue and pushing it up against the roof of my mouth to break it. That may be weird, but it's enjoyable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
il y a 2 mois
Are Pringles® Salt & Vinegar your favourite flavour of Pringles ?
Morgan J. il y a un mois
No, but top three!