Pringles® Salsa Tortilla Chips uploaded by Donna H.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

©, ®, ™2013 Pringles S.a r.l.

Julie b.
Roseville , OH
i love these, plus some salsa or cheese dip and its so good, i buy mine from Walmart near the snack isles and some days it up from of the store, it deff met my expectations and i was a first time consumer of these and i will buy again. i usually pair it with a mild salsa or nacho cheese
Sarah H.
Christiansburg
I LOVE Pringles tortilla chips. They have such a good crunch and are thicker than normal Pringles. They are definitely affordable and the flavor is intense which I appreciate. Not necessarily healthy but I feel better about eating them than other junk foods.
Victorian C.
Opelousas
These are by far the best Pringles ever made. good flavor. super tasty. doesn't have that weird after taste like most Pringles. not too bad if I'm being honest. Lays original still has Pringles beat. although Pringles doesn't sell bags of air. props to them
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
my fiance got this flavor not too long ago, but it honestly wasn't a hit with our family. it has a bad aftertaste, and it doesn't really taste like salsa to me. i normally love pringles, but i don't plan on buying this flavor again unfortunately
Tanisha'Marie J.
Grand Jct, CO
I usually don't like salsa flavored chips but these ones are on point ! They're good but are to find. I do remember the most I paid one for one was $2 ! They are worth it lol .
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
I love these chips, the flavor is so good, way better then original Pringle's , love that they are like baked, great cruch,, the only sad thing about these chips is not very healthy, but that's most chips .
Anton M.
Memphis
Now that I'm at this age ... I really don't care to much for Pringles . It taste a little funny.. if you know me anything artificial, fake, not good for you ; I like to keep away from me .
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
These I wasn't sure about as first but they are the creep up addictive type haha. They have there own unique texture/ taste of Pringles. They also have a new flavoring I can't quite put my finger on but they are really good!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Now I know Pringles have all the basic flavors like original and sour cream and onion and cheddar but this one is actually really really good I got it and I legit ate the whole thing in like five minutes it was super addicting
Ashane B.
Canton, OH
When I first bought these to try I honestly thought they were going to be nasty but they are amazing !!! After you eat about 10-15 it gets a bit salty but you can't stop eating them. They have that salsa taste and it has a kick but it's not spicy that kids can't enjoy them.