Pringles® Reduced Fat Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavored uploaded by Joelie T.Pringles® Reduced Fat Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavored uploaded by Pamela K.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Reduced Fat Potato Crisps.
25% Less fat than regular potato chips*.
Go ahead... trick your taste buds!

Buy on Target*
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Sour cream and onion is a classic chip flavor and Pringles has found a way to reduce the fat content by 25% without jeopardizing the amazing taste! These chips have the classic pringles curve which are both fun and simple to eat. Each chip snaps in the mouth giving you a satisfying crunch every time. Easy to pack for lunches, road trips, days at the beach, or just relaxing in front of the tv at home. Always affordable, always enjoyable. Definitely recommend.
Hali F.
This is my first time trying the reduced fat version of the Pringles, and they literally taste exactly like the regular ones I don’t really taste the difference. The flavor is really good and I’m glad that it’s better for me even though it’s still chips. I’m definitely going to get the other flavors in the reduced fat version from now on
Emily B.
Who doesn't love sour cream and onion chips. Well I promise you the flavor is made 10 Times better when put on a pringles chip. It's hard to choose a can of pringles when they have so many great flavors but this is probably my favorite.
Patricia G.
Hialeah, FL
Listen even if it's reduced fat it's sooooo gooooooood. Like honestly I'm a foodie and I love to eat good foods and this is definitively one of them sour cream and onion u can't go wrong with that it's amazing I love pringles any flavor just give me some.
Aracely A.
Huntington Park, CA
I loved these i had never tried them until like a month ago ,i was at my dads house and hes all about healthier chips so he bought them and i tried them i was skeptical but they were bomb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Natalie P.
Overland Park, KS
I am addicted! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my absolute favorite and i eat them all the time. Definitely one of the few products that still tastes great even in low fat version!
Audrianna B.
I have been eating these chips since I was able to put food in my mouth I love these chips I swear by these chips if I ever go to the store and I'm unsure about what chip brand to get I get Pringles because they don't just give you air
Yomira V.
Laredo, TX
Pringles are hands-down some of the best and most iconic chips on the market! My favorite is flavor is sour cream and/or cheese. Good price, good amount, and great quality.
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
My kids are always looking for something tasty to snack on. I am always looking for snacks that fit my budget and that they'll love. We buy pretty much all flavors of Pringles but I like giving them a snack that's a little bit more healthy. They love these just as much as any other flavor variety. These are great for trips, they fit perfectly into the little pocket on the back of our seats and with the lid I don't have to worry about them ripping a bag and spilling greasy chips all over themselves and my car!
JΣΔΠΣLL Ҝ.
West Chester
Although this chip says "reduced fat", it definitely does not lack in flavor. I've always been a big fan of the sour cream and onion flavor, just the regular go to can't go wrong. Being on a diet, this low fat version is going to be my new go to. Only gave 4 stars because the flavor of the chip is a little different but nothing crazy.
GILMARIE S.