Pringles® Reduced Fat Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavored uploaded by Joelie T.Pringles® Reduced Fat Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion Flavored uploaded by Pamela K.

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Reduced Fat Potato Crisps.
25% Less fat than regular potato chips*.
Go ahead... trick your taste buds!

Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
Sour cream and onion is a classic chip flavor and Pringles has found a way to reduce the fat content by 25% without jeopardizing the amazing taste! These chips have the classic pringles curve which are both fun and simple to eat. Each chip snaps in the mouth giving you a satisfying crunch every time. Easy to pack for lunches, road trips, days at the beach, or just relaxing in front of the tv at home. Always affordable, always enjoyable. Definitely recommend.
Hali F.
Pasadena, Tx
This is my first time trying the reduced fat version of the Pringles, and they literally taste exactly like the regular ones I don’t really taste the difference. The flavor is really good and I’m glad that it’s better for me even though it’s still chips. I’m definitely going to get the other flavors in the reduced fat version from now on
Emily B.
Hockessin, DE
Who doesn't love sour cream and onion chips. Well I promise you the flavor is made 10 Times better when put on a pringles chip. It's hard to choose a can of pringles when they have so many great flavors but this is probably my favorite.
Natalie P.
Columbia, MO
I am addicted! Sour cream and onion Pringles are my absolute favorite and i eat them all the time. Definitely one of the few products that still tastes great even in low fat version!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
My kids are always looking for something tasty to snack on. I am always looking for snacks that fit my budget and that they'll love. We buy pretty much all flavors of Pringles but I like giving them a snack that's a little bit more healthy. They love these just as much as any other flavor variety. These are great for trips, they fit perfectly into the little pocket on the back of our seats and with the lid I don't have to worry about them ripping a bag and spilling greasy chips all over themselves and my car!
JΣΔΠΣLL Ҝ.
West Chester
Although this chip says "reduced fat", it definitely does not lack in flavor. I've always been a big fan of the sour cream and onion flavor, just the regular go to can't go wrong. Being on a diet, this low fat version is going to be my new go to. Only gave 4 stars because the flavor of the chip is a little different but nothing crazy.
Jessica D.
Lexington Pk, MD
Delicious. These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. Somehow they taste even better than the original sour cream and onion Pringles, but these have 25% less fat so you can feel less guilty about eating the whole thing (oops). Pringles are always cheap and sometimes even on sale for cheaper. I highly recommend trying these.
Meagan O.
My splurge food without feeling awful about breaking the bank and my calorie count! Although being far from healthy, it's great to grab a few to munch on while busting out a Gilmore girls marathon or great for running to work when late. I love all the flavors, but sour cream and onion are my favorite- the low fat makes them all the better!
Angelika T.
Elmwood Park
Love them! Reduced Fat Sour Cream and Onion chips taste great, especially since they are lower in fat content. Sour cream and onion is by far my favorite flavor of chips so these tasted great to me! I bought my can at my local grocery store and they were affordable! Highly recommend!
Heidi G.
Bellevue, WA
I like Pringles set of low fat, and lower salt chips. They are still really good, but they do not feel too heavy or salty which is nice. I like their version of sour cream & onion, and these can usually be found easily on sale. Will likely repurchase!
GILMARIE S.