BY PRINGLES #95 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Samar S.
Riyadh
I've tried these chips and they were indeeed wonderful. At least you won’t feel too guilty while eating them. Its affordable, and delicious.
Daniela V.
Miami, ['FL', '', '']
I like the original potatoes because I go for the classic flavors, without artificial flavors. Pringless are delicious and toasted
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Omg I missed it am.gonna.cry actually I like.it soich but.I have.to reduce.my sal otherwise it so testy I love it yummy 🍟🍟🍟
Nayla L.
deliciosas para cualquier ocasion y las originales son las mejores, crocantes y con mucho sabor dependiendo de su variedad
aranza r.
mibor y empaquetado es tan original que dan ganas de comprar mas.Tiene un sabor tan agradable. Su sabor es tan unico
Sean Mari S.
Taber, AB
I grew up eating this!!! This is one of our favorite snacks!! I love pringles so much!! Especially this flavor
Amael C.
It tastes amazing and you don't even know that this are fat reduced. It is still crispy and with a great flavor
daniela p.
Tijuana
Tiene un muy buen sabor, me agradan mucho, no son mis favoritas pero si volvería a probarlas, se las recomiendo
barbara m.
ES muy bueno, hace mucho no pruebo uno pero lo recomiendo al 100%, es algo riquísimo lo recomiendo realmente
yorgelys p.
miami fl
It's my favorite chips in the world because i eat in my breackfast and i don't stop to eating seriously...
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?