BY PRINGLES #89 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Daniela V.
Miami, ['FL', '', '']
I like the original potatoes because I go for the classic flavors, without artificial flavors. Pringless are delicious and toasted
Nayla L.
deliciosas para cualquier ocasion y las originales son las mejores, crocantes y con mucho sabor dependiendo de su variedad
Soukaina D.
Casablanca
Omg I missed it am.gonna.cry actually I like.it soich but.I have.to reduce.my sal otherwise it so testy I love it yummy 🍟🍟🍟
aranza r.
mibor y empaquetado es tan original que dan ganas de comprar mas.Tiene un sabor tan agradable. Su sabor es tan unico
daniela p.
Tijuana
Tiene un muy buen sabor, me agradan mucho, no son mis favoritas pero si volvería a probarlas, se las recomiendo
Sean Mari S.
Lethbridge, AB
I grew up eating this!!! This is one of our favorite snacks!! I love pringles so much!! Especially this flavor
Maria S.

They're my favorite , are my guilty pleasure out of the diet .. but I really can not leave them , just love me!
Amael C.
It tastes amazing and you don't even know that this are fat reduced. It is still crispy and with a great flavor
barbara m.
ES muy bueno, hace mucho no pruebo uno pero lo recomiendo al 100%, es algo riquísimo lo recomiendo realmente
Mawada S.
Delicious really .. When i talk with my friends or watching movies i like to eat from it because its crispy
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?