BY PRINGLES #89 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
maria s.
Great snack and low-fat. Can't get any better. My go to chips. When you want something salty and don't want all the fat.
Unique W.
I loved these growing up, and me and my kids still love them now! They aren't to salty, just the eight type of crunchy!!
Jeannette S.
Brooklyn , Ny
Looove Pringles chips , they are light and airy and have less salt then the leading brand.bet you can't just eat one..
Fe m.
San Jose , CA
Pringles is such a classic on its own, and coming up with a fat free, reduced salt variant lessens the guilt! Love it!
Krystyn S.
These taste like regular pringles. They're good and my kid loves these. He could eat these all day if I let him.
Melody M.
San Antonio, TX
I love Pringles. Easier to take everywhere and not break. I love most flavors like pizza flavor and the original
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
These are pretty good. But you can taste that it is reduced fat. But other than that it is pretty good though.
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
I really like how pringles are different from the other chip companies. And that they give you enough chips.
Tiffany H.
These did not have very good taste. I would buy regular Pringles and not save the calories. Great price.
Maytal M.
Skokie, IL
Classic go to when I want pringles but don't want them to be as bad for me. Tastes the same as regular
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?