BY PRINGLES #95 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Mark S.
These are really good. All of the same taste as the original but with less fat. These are always a go to at my house. Everybody loves them
Danielle e.
Eastlake , OH
These are not horrible, unlike every other brand that claims to be reduced in some way. Still taste similar to the chip we know and love
Nada T.
I know chips aren't the healthiest thing to snack on but these chips are really delicious and you litterally can't east just 1 chip.
Taylor O.
I love original pringles and am always looking for snacks with less fat. This is perfect. I almost cannot tell a difference in taste!
Jennifer D.
New boston, MI
My kids are absolutely obsessed with pringles. Every time I ask if they want anything special from the store it's always pringles
lisa c.
Great tasting chip without all of the calories you find in a regular bag of chips. I keep these on my pantry shelf. Love then!
Keisha F.
Loa, UT
I love these when I want some guilt free chips. Good crisp taste. Not too over powering, good price and hello reduced fat! Yum!
Priscila U.
I really like this potato chips because has the same taste but it's fat free I will buy again the other chips are too salty.
maria s.
Great snack and low-fat. Can't get any better. My go to chips. When you want something salty and don't want all the fat.
Unique W.
I loved these growing up, and me and my kids still love them now! They aren't to salty, just the eight type of crunchy!!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?