BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
These are such delicious chips! They aren't exactly healthy but they are tasty! I love how the packaging easily sits in my cup holders for road trips and how incredibly cheap they are! If you haven't tried these, you should.
Justin L.
Admittedly, once you pop is a good slogan with these. If I grab the can, I will eat a few too many. They are a great low calorie chip and nearly as good as regular Pringles.
Leticia R.
Bronx, NY
BEST CHIS EVERRRRRRRRR...BUT THE PRICE IS NOT $0.65 NOT IN MY AREA..THE MONEY IS WORTH IT BUT THEY SHOULD SELL THEM IN ASSORTED PACKS SPECIALLY ON SUPER BOWL TIME...WILL BE A BEST SELLER
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I can eat the whole can! Is it bad to admit I have! Less guilt with these guys and just as tasty as the regular. If i see this I buy it before I buy the others.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Foodie Expert
Pringles are a great convenient snack to keep in the house. Everybody loves them and they are super affordable with a wide assortment of flavors. Love these!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I truly can not taste a difference betwent these and the originals. And let's be honest I'm going to eat the whole can so I might as well get reduced fat
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
I LOOOOOOOVEEEEE PRINGLES especially the hot and cheddar or barbecue it's just yumm. And if you have a BBQ get the BBQ Pringles you'll thank me later.
Amanda T.
Foodie Expert
These are my go to snack.
I like the flavored kinds but sometimes some plain chips just hit the spot.
You can dip them in anything if you need flavor
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
I love Pringles. Pringles are so worth purchasing. If you got these you would very satisfied. They always come up with new great tasting flavors.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Foodie Expert
Is it possible to NOT eat the whole jar? I think not! I don't even know what else to say but PRINGLES!!! the best, tasting, chip, out, there!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?