BY PRINGLES #89 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Stacy S.
Carlos, MN
I prefer the reduced fat over the regular! I can taste the difference with the reduced fat. While the regular Pringles are good, the reduced fat taste less oily and more like potato. Yummy!
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
These are my favorite chips. They are low fat and taste great. I have really bad migraines and they are the best thing to help with my nausea. They make me not feel so guilty about eating potato chips! They are a great value and everyone loves at least one flavor, so you can't go wrong with Pringles!
Leticia R.
New york, NY
BEST CHIS EVERRRRRRRRR...BUT THE PRICE IS NOT $0.65 NOT IN MY AREA..THE MONEY IS WORTH IT BUT THEY SHOULD SELL THEM IN ASSORTED PACKS SPECIALLY ON SUPER BOWL TIME...WILL BE A BEST SELLER
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I can eat the whole can! Is it bad to admit I have! Less guilt with these guys and just as tasty as the regular. If i see this I buy it before I buy the others.
Samantha H.
Berlin, CT
Pringles are a great convenient snack to keep in the house. Everybody loves them and they are super affordable with a wide assortment of flavors. Love these!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I truly can not taste a difference betwent these and the originals. And let's be honest I'm going to eat the whole can so I might as well get reduced fat
Tialoni K.
Sun Valley
I LOOOOOOOVEEEEE PRINGLES especially the hot and cheddar or barbecue it's just yumm. And if you have a BBQ get the BBQ Pringles you'll thank me later.
Amanda T.
These are my go to snack.
I like the flavored kinds but sometimes some plain chips just hit the spot.
You can dip them in anything if you need flavor
Soleil F.
Las Vegas
I love Pringles. Pringles are so worth purchasing. If you got these you would very satisfied. They always come up with new great tasting flavors.
Jenna C.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
Is it possible to NOT eat the whole jar? I think not! I don't even know what else to say but PRINGLES!!! the best, tasting, chip, out, there!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?