BY PRINGLES #89 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Susy H.
These chips are so good, plus they are reduced fat which I love when food is reduced fat and it's still so good. These chips have a good potato taste and they are very cheap they usually cost like 2 dollars at any convenience store.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque, NM
These are such delicious chips! They aren't exactly healthy but they are tasty! I love how the packaging easily sits in my cup holders for road trips and how incredibly cheap they are! If you haven't tried these, you should.
Gothamasque _.
It doesn't taste that good and you're already consuming the calories or fat or whatever so you might as well go all the way and eat what you really want. The original. Just go for it because the taste is not worth it.
Armastis K.
Revere, MA
Pringles are so addictive and I really do try to stay away from chips as much as possible. Nevertheless, I feel a little better about it when I eat Pringles Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps. Still... My conscience always makes me pay afterwards.
Tina S.
West Hamlin
Thank goodness for these chips. Pringles has made me a happy woman. They have always been my favorite chip and now I can eat them and not stress over the fat!! All
That without giving up the flavor I love
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
These are my favorite pringles. I do not taste a difference between these and the regular kind but I do wish the price was the same. I buy these all the time and would definitely recommend these to friends
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
These are so delicious! I am obsessed with Pringles. They're perfect when I have the munchies but they're not too good on my waistline. Luckily, these solve that problem perfectly.
Maya F.
I absolutely love these! They are delicious! I prefer these over the original Pringles because they have just the right amount of salt. Pringles® Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps
Lace G.
These are my favorite pringles. They are reduced fat and still tasty. They def met my expectations. I've bought these multiple times. And they never disappoint. Good buy if your craving chips but dieting.
Justin L.
Admittedly, once you pop is a good slogan with these. If I grab the can, I will eat a few too many. They are a great low calorie chip and nearly as good as regular Pringles.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?