4 colors available

BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Hope A.
Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
OMG! this is so good like its unbelievable. i was so surprised when i tasted this because it taste just like the regular one you dont even nootive that its reduced fat. i would totally recommend this to people who need a good chip to snack on. i promis you wont regret it.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Albuquerque , NM
Foodie Expert
These are such delicious chips! They aren't exactly healthy but they are tasty! I love how the packaging easily sits in my cup holders for road trips and how incredibly cheap they are! If you haven't tried these, you should.
Armastis K.
Armastis K.
Revere, MA
Pringles are so addictive and I really do try to stay away from chips as much as possible. Nevertheless, I feel a little better about it when I eat Pringles Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps. Still... My conscience always makes me pay afterwards.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
These are my favorite pringles. I do not taste a difference between these and the regular kind but I do wish the price was the same. I buy these all the time and would definitely recommend these to friends
Maya F.
Maya F.
I absolutely love these! They are delicious! I prefer these over the original Pringles because they have just the right amount of salt. Pringles Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps
Lace G.
Lace G.
These are my favorite pringles. They are reduced fat and still tasty. They def met my expectations. I've bought these multiple times. And they never disappoint. Good buy if your craving chips but dieting.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Foodie Expert
Such a yummy healthier alternative from their other chips! Each Pringle had so much flavor to it. Felt like I was eating the real deal but with cutting the calories in half! I've turned a few others over to these!
Mishi C.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
I can eat the whole can! Is it bad to admit I have! Less guilt with these guys and just as tasty as the regular. If i see this I buy it before I buy the others.
Justin L.
Justin L.
Admittedly, once you pop is a good slogan with these. If I grab the can, I will eat a few too many. They are a great low calorie chip and nearly as good as regular Pringles.
Gothamasque _.
Gothamasque _.
It doesn't taste that good and you're already consuming the calories or fat or whatever so you might as well go all the way and eat what you really want. The original. Just go for it because the taste is not worth it.
Laura S.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?