BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Gothamasque _.
It doesn't taste that good and you're already consuming the calories or fat or whatever so you might as well go all the way and eat what you really want. The original. Just go for it because the taste is not worth it.
Armastis K.
Revere, MA
Pringles are so addictive and I really do try to stay away from chips as much as possible. Nevertheless, I feel a little better about it when I eat Pringles Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps. Still... My conscience always makes me pay afterwards.
Tina S.
West Hamlin
Thank goodness for these chips. Pringles has made me a happy woman. They have always been my favorite chip and now I can eat them and not stress over the fat!! All
That without giving up the flavor I love
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles. I do not taste a difference between these and the regular kind but I do wish the price was the same. I buy these all the time and would definitely recommend these to friends
Maya F.
I absolutely love these! They are delicious! I prefer these over the original Pringles because they have just the right amount of salt. Pringles Original Reduced Fat Potato Crisps
Lace G.
These are my favorite pringles. They are reduced fat and still tasty. They def met my expectations. I've bought these multiple times. And they never disappoint. Good buy if your craving chips but dieting.
Stacy S.
Carlos, MN
I prefer the reduced fat over the regular! I can taste the difference with the reduced fat. While the regular Pringles are good, the reduced fat taste less oily and more like potato. Yummy!
daisy c.
I love this snack.  It doesnt leave the greasy texture on your lips the way other potato chips do.  It's got the perfect amount of salt, the perfect amount of crunch, and the packaging is perfect to keep it fresh and keep it from going stale.  It's not the healthiest snack but if you're eating a well balanced diet, i dont see how a few of these could hurt.
Lauren D.
Great chips. Very addicting. Comes in all flavors as well. Very affordable and can be found in grocery stores as well as drug stores. Comes in different sizes also easy to take places since it comes with a lid and is a close able container. would recommend.
Danielle T.
San diego
Foodie Expert
I was very surprised on how good these are. My daughter and her boyfriend traveled back from Canada and told me about ketchup flavor Pringles and I didn't thank it would be good. I was wrong. There very good. Like fries with ketchup. Yum.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?