BY PRINGLES

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite chips. They are low fat and taste great. I have really bad migraines and they are the best thing to help with my nausea. They make me not feel so guilty about eating potato chips! They are a great value and everyone loves at least one flavor, so you can't go wrong with Pringles!
Jessica K.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! I am obsessed with Pringles. They're perfect when I have the munchies but they're not too good on my waistline. Luckily, these solve that problem perfectly.
Nichole S.
Foodie Expert
These are a great snack for those who want something on the healthier side. They taste more like potato crisp, than chips and do not include all the grease that you find in traditional potato chips. They are easy to find at all grocery stores with a wide variety of flavors.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
These are a go-to, to pack in my preschooler lunch box because they are a healthier choice compared to other chips. The shape and size gives you more in take control in my opinion. They come in a variety of flavors to your not limited and best part is they are affordable.
Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
OMG! this is so good like its unbelievable. i was so surprised when i tasted this because it taste just like the regular one you dont even nootive that its reduced fat. i would totally recommend this to people who need a good chip to snack on. i promis you wont regret it.
Laurie R.
Pringle are so good ! I love the taste and they are very cripy . The reduced fat ones taste really good and they don't taste fatty or oily at all . I do ages to say that I do choke on these chips and it hurts but it does go down with a swig of water . The chips come and great flavors and I get them all the time
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love almost all Pringles but these are my favorite! They taste so good and aren't as fattening as other chips! They are the same price as the other Pringles too! I highly recommend trying these! I always grab a can of these when I'm out grocery shopping!
Lisa A.
Asheville
I go way back with Pringles Brand to the 1970s! I am very partial to the Original Flavor, however;| I do love the Reduced Fat Original option. Very reasonably priced! And it is always a treat for me to buy from grocery and convenient stores. I will a!ways recommend Pringles!
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Foodie Expert
Such a yummy healthier alternative from their other chips! Each Pringle had so much flavor to it. Felt like I was eating the real deal but with cutting the calories in half! I've turned a few others over to these!
Susy H.
These chips are so good, plus they are reduced fat which I love when food is reduced fat and it's still so good. These chips have a good potato taste and they are very cheap they usually cost like 2 dollars at any convenience store.
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?