BY PRINGLES #89 in Chips

Pringles® Reduced Fat Original Potato Crisps.
"Bursting with Flavor".
25% less fat than Regular Potato Chips*.
Super Stack.
0g trans fat.
Look for the Flavor Seal. see more...

• Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?2 Answers
  • Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?3 Answers
Lisa A.
Asheville
I go way back with Pringles Brand to the 1970s! I am very partial to the Original Flavor, however;| I do love the Reduced Fat Original option. Very reasonably priced! And it is always a treat for me to buy from grocery and convenient stores. I will a!ways recommend Pringles!
daisy c.
I love this snack.  It doesnt leave the greasy texture on your lips the way other potato chips do.  It's got the perfect amount of salt, the perfect amount of crunch, and the packaging is perfect to keep it fresh and keep it from going stale.  It's not the healthiest snack but if you're eating a well balanced diet, i dont see how a few of these could hurt.
Nichole S.
These are a great snack for those who want something on the healthier side. They taste more like potato crisp, than chips and do not include all the grease that you find in traditional potato chips. They are easy to find at all grocery stores with a wide variety of flavors.
Hope A.
Powder Spgs, GA
OMG! this is so good like its unbelievable. i was so surprised when i tasted this because it taste just like the regular one you dont even nootive that its reduced fat. i would totally recommend this to people who need a good chip to snack on. i promis you wont regret it.
Stephanie R.
Bridgeport, CT
These are a go-to, to pack in my preschooler lunch box because they are a healthier choice compared to other chips. The shape and size gives you more in take control in my opinion. They come in a variety of flavors to your not limited and best part is they are affordable.
Laurie R.
Pringle are so good ! I love the taste and they are very cripy . The reduced fat ones taste really good and they don't taste fatty or oily at all . I do ages to say that I do choke on these chips and it hurts but it does go down with a swig of water . The chips come and great flavors and I get them all the time
Lauren D.
Great chips. Very addicting. Comes in all flavors as well. Very affordable and can be found in grocery stores as well as drug stores. Comes in different sizes also easy to take places since it comes with a lid and is a close able container. would recommend.
Skye N.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love almost all Pringles but these are my favorite! They taste so good and aren't as fattening as other chips! They are the same price as the other Pringles too! I highly recommend trying these! I always grab a can of these when I'm out grocery shopping!
Danielle T.
San diego
I was very surprised on how good these are. My daughter and her boyfriend traveled back from Canada and told me about ketchup flavor Pringles and I didn't thank it would be good. I was wrong. There very good. Like fries with ketchup. Yum.
Amanda R.
Owego, NY
Such a yummy healthier alternative from their other chips! Each Pringle had so much flavor to it. Felt like I was eating the real deal but with cutting the calories in half! I've turned a few others over to these!
Laura S.
San Diego, CA
Is taste compromised due to lack of calories?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?
Maria S.
Pringles is my guilty pleasure and yours?