BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Original Reduced Fat 100 Calorie Packs Potato chips.
8 pack.
25% less fat than regular potato chips.
Individually labeled for re-sale.
8 - .63oz tubes.

Micheala F.
Iola, KS
I take these to work in my lunches almost everyday and they are perfect for something just a little salty and it for only 100 calories for a pack it keeps you from eating too many and overdoing! They are also perfect for kids and car rides with kids.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
I love the original Pringles like no other and now it's even better because it's reduced fat and only contains 100 calories! I don't have to regret snacking on them anymore! Lol
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect portion. Easy for on the go. With Pringles you keep eating them, but with these little 100 calorie packs it gives you a place to stop! Have bought over and over! Recommend to anyone!
Maria S.
Tried these once. Pretty good for the reduced fat. Noy much difference in flavor than the original ones. Super convinient in packs for a quick small in the go snack!
Azucena O.
Georgetown, DE
I love Pringle especially the original one. I always pack my lunch and I love taking one because I will actually be able to finish one instead of taking the larger ones.
Valeria G.
these are very great as a very healthy snack with only 100 calories per pack it's perfect for kids and adults. kids won't notice it's healthy because it taste the same so it's perfect for every occasion
Brittany B.
Jefferson, GA
My daughters love these for their lunch boxes and I love that they are low calorie. Perfect size for a snack and easy to open as my 3 year old can do it independently.
Andrea I.
Magna, UT
Love these for the kids. We take lots of trips to visit family and these are always a must have when we go! Great for the road trips and quick grab for lunches.
Darcy J.
Sandy, OR
These are perfect for on the go. My 9 and 11 year old daughters love taking them in their school lunches. The original chip flavor is classic and always yummy.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
I like how they're packaged in small portions. I feel comfortable giving this to my son knowing that is not a lot. He loves the taste and it's a good snack.