BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Original Reduced Fat 100 Calorie Packs Potato chips.
8 pack.
25% less fat than regular potato chips.
Individually labeled for re-sale.
8 - .63oz tubes.

Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
These are great, love that they come in a to go cup and I can just grab and go. The taste is the same as the regular pringles... although these are 100 calories! So great taste for less the calories! Highly recommend to anyone. Great on kids lunches!
Vanessa R.
Awesome little snack to have highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quick snack to grab and go inexpensive good quality definitely repeat consumer I bought these at target you can get them anywhere basically though and I highly recommend it to anyone to try you can't go wrong with Pringles cans down
Laurene S.
I love how they come in small singular packs. They taste sooo good. They are so addictive these blow the everyone out of the water. I have these stocked in my pantry. I just love Pringles and would recommend to everyone
Ashley B.
Yakima, WA
Cheap, and easy on the go. Good for snacking and trying to stay under a calorie surplus. Small enough so you don't over indulge. Good snack for the children in the car on the go. Would like a bulk size though
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
Love love love it. Reduced fat but still the same taste. Love how it comes in 100 calorie package. I even pack it for my daughters lunch and she absolutely loves it. And she has no clue it's reduced fat which is great.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I put these in my lunches for school regularly (I'm a teacher) and they are pretty much the highlight of my day! And I don't feel as guilty because they're only 100 calories! I would definitely recommend this to those who want flavor AND low calorie in one!
Amanda K.
Pringles are one of my all time favorite chip! No other chip has the flavor of a Pringle! These are light and crispy . This size is great for lunches or a quick snack on the go!!
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These Pringles taste similar to the none reduced fat ones but are nice because they are healthier ! The small packs make it ideal to put in lunches and easy to throw in my purse for a snake for later !
Katie M.
Irving, TX
Love these because I can just grab them and run out the door and I don't have to count how many to make sure they are the right amount for the calories.. And the original flavor is my favorite
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
I take these to work in my lunches almost everyday and they are perfect for something just a little salty and it for only 100 calories for a pack it keeps you from eating too many and overdoing! They are also perfect for kids and car rides with kids.