BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pringles® Original Reduced Fat 100 Calorie Packs Potato chips.
8 pack.
25% less fat than regular potato chips.
Individually labeled for re-sale.
8 - .63oz tubes.

Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I put these in my lunches for school regularly (I'm a teacher) and they are pretty much the highlight of my day! And I don't feel as guilty because they're only 100 calories! I would definitely recommend this to those who want flavor AND low calorie in one!
Valeria G.
these are very great as a very healthy snack with only 100 calories per pack it's perfect for kids and adults. kids won't notice it's healthy because it taste the same so it's perfect for every occasion
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
OG all the way!  I love the packaging of these... because the slogan rings true! Once you pop, you can't stop! But these are cut into 100 calorie containers and its perfect for those that are counting calories or dieting, until you open the next container anyway!
Monique R.
Krebs
These are perfect for a mid day snack! They aren't heavy like other potato chips and they give you the perfect amount! They aren't super salty either so they won't dry your mouth out. They are great! I don't find anything wrong with them!
trisha w.
Yakima, WA
The pop sound when I open these lets me know they're fresh versus stale in-bag chips, and that's huge for me since I want to make sure I get the crunch when biting into them. Don't let the reduced fat scare you away - these are good!!
andi h.
Lowellville, OH
These are the perfect on the go or nighttime snack that doesn't make you feel too fool but still gives you the salty treat you want. Not as heavy or salty as the original but still a great taste for the amount of calories
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
These are such an awesome snack to bring to work, out on a trip, or for the kids' lunch boxes! I think the size is perfect for traveling and the chips are always crisp and delicious:) I recommend this size to all my friends with kids!
Andrea B.
Albuquerque, NM
These are perfect for lunches Also I'm trying to lose weight, I do calorie counting and this is perfect to have the already pre packed. I love that they are in 100 calorie packs!
Taylor F.
Fort Smith, AR
Perfect portion. Easy for on the go. With Pringles you keep eating them, but with these little 100 calorie packs it gives you a place to stop! Have bought over and over! Recommend to anyone!
Maria S.
Tried these once. Pretty good for the reduced fat. Noy much difference in flavor than the original ones. Super convinient in packs for a quick small in the go snack!