BY PRINGLES

The flavor of Ranch – it started as a dressing, went on to fame as a dip, then conquered the snacking world in a Pringles® crisp. That’s just about the highest achievement a flavor can reach. Congratulations, Ranch! You’re a classic.

• do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?1 Answers
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE PRINGLES!

I have always loved Pringles (as far back as I can remember that is.) Growing up these were my favorite chip/snack. I loved the original and sour cream flavors.

As more years passed, more and more flavors came out! I always get excited when Pringles releases a new flavor because I love their potato crips! They are so crispy and so full of flavor. They are rather hard to put down. 😀 I also LOVE that they are low in calories as I like to eat pretty healthy. Sometimes.

Lately I have been OBSESSED with Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips! Which is rather odd for me because I HATE ranch! The taste, smell, everything about it turns me off, but I can’t ever put these ranch flavored Pringles down! I definitely will be purchasing them again and look forward to future flavor testing opportunities.
Alexandria S.
Personally I love ranch it's just a thing for me so when i found these I thought they were the best ever they are so good, I buy these all the time they are available at any corner store like local ones,  if you love ranch like me this is 100% for you they are amazing
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I purchase pringles frequently because I feel like they are an affordable, somewhat healthiest choice for my family. I admittedly do not like the taste and texture pf Pringles as much as regular potato chips, but I like that they are baked.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Obviously ranch anything is good. I love Pringles for a travel snack since they don’t get all crushed plus they’re easy to eat. Love the ranch ones for obvious reasons and it’s always my flavor go to choice.
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This is one of my folavorite Pringles flavors aside from the regular. They are tangy, salty, have a bit of a kick, and the sweetness of the Pringles chile's works very well with the ranch flavor.
Veronica N.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Pringles are my favorite when I’m on the go. Ranch and cheese are my top picks . For being very cheap they sure do come with a lot of chips. I always get these even the variety pack I always get .
Angela M.
Nitro, WV
My sons favorite! I love the easy of carrying the containers. One suggestion would be to figure out how to get the chips out easily when you get half way through the container! Flavor is great!
Cecilia A.
These Pringles will have you reaching into the can until your hand no longer fits in there and you have to publicly embarrass yourself by "chugging" the crumbs. They are SO delicious and as always, you'll never be satisfied with just one chip! Perfect snack for travel.
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
Good flavor. I've always enjoyed Pringles and this is the flavor I don't really get tired of. My kid eats them too which is a bonus. Salty, crunchy, tasty. I've been eating these for quite a while now and still enjoy them regularly. Will continue to buy!
Joslyn M.
Menlo
These pringles are a one of a kind! No other pringles are the same!I have stem many of these. They exceeded my expectations! I’m not sure of the ingredients but they are not healthy. I would recommend to others!
Nancy D.
do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?