BY PRINGLES

The flavor of Ranch – it started as a dressing, went on to fame as a dip, then conquered the snacking world in a Pringles® crisp. That’s just about the highest achievement a flavor can reach. Congratulations, Ranch! You’re a classic.

• do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?1 Answers
Lisa S.
Las Vegas
I am seriously addicted to these Pringles Ranch Chips! I have some almost every day. They have more seasoning on them which gives them more flavor than other ranch flavor chips. The consistency of the chips I also like because they melt in your mouth! They are always fresh because of the way they are packages. I love all of the flavors actually, but this is my all time favorite. My husband tell me I have a problem I eat them so much!
Brandi G.
Benton
I had these today with lunch. While they aren't really a potato chip, judging by the ingredient list, I still like them. Not an every day food, but ok occasionally. Just make sure to portion them out or you'll eat the whole can without realizing it!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE PRINGLES!

I have always loved Pringles (as far back as I can remember that is.) Growing up these were my favorite chip/snack. I loved the original and sour cream flavors.

As more years passed, more and more flavors came out! I always get excited when Pringles releases a new flavor because I love their potato crips! They are so crispy and so full of flavor. They are rather hard to put down. 😀 I also LOVE that they are low in calories as I like to eat pretty healthy. Sometimes.

Lately I have been OBSESSED with Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips! Which is rather odd for me because I HATE ranch! The taste, smell, everything about it turns me off, but I can’t ever put these ranch flavored Pringles down! I definitely will be purchasing them again and look forward to future flavor testing opportunities.
Kayla P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love ranch, and I love that pringles was able to capture that taste into a chip. Other brands haven't really, so I was very pleased when I bought these on a whim.
Mandi H.
Destrehan , LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Rach is definitely one of my favorite side dips and on a chip it’s even better!! That tangy yummy rach flavor is definitely there!! Pringle’s are not that expensive compared to other kinds of chips I do recommend them to others for sure!!!
Alexandria S.
Personally I love ranch it's just a thing for me so when i found these I thought they were the best ever they are so good, I buy these all the time they are available at any corner store like local ones,  if you love ranch like me this is 100% for you they are amazing
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I purchase pringles frequently because I feel like they are an affordable, somewhat healthiest choice for my family. I admittedly do not like the taste and texture pf Pringles as much as regular potato chips, but I like that they are baked.
Karen H.
Elizabethton
These are my favorite go to munchie snacks! I crave the rich ranch flavor they provide! Tho it’s very hard to find these around anymore. I used to be able to buy them at any gas station but now, I can’t seem to locate them.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Obviously ranch anything is good. I love Pringles for a travel snack since they don’t get all crushed plus they’re easy to eat. Love the ranch ones for obvious reasons and it’s always my flavor go to choice.
Krystal H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these chips if you guys love ranch flavored chips you guys are going to love these chips they are so delicious oh Em Gee! They taste like ranch sunflower seeds but better and better crunch to them I definitely recommend these!
Nancy D.
do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?
Meagan F.
Victorville , CA
Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?