BY PRINGLES

The flavor of Ranch – it started as a dressing, went on to fame as a dip, then conquered the snacking world in a Pringles® crisp. That’s just about the highest achievement a flavor can reach. Congratulations, Ranch! You’re a classic.

• do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?1 Answers
Pamela H.
Aitkin
OMG! My guilty pleasure! I love that Pringle come out if the can in one piece. When you bite into them, you get a burst of fresh potato flavor capped with a great ranch taste. They msy be a bit oricier than bagged chips but, they make up for it with much better flavor.
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE PRINGLES!

I have always loved Pringles (as far back as I can remember that is.) Growing up these were my favorite chip/snack. I loved the original and sour cream flavors.

As more years passed, more and more flavors came out! I always get excited when Pringles releases a new flavor because I love their potato crips! They are so crispy and so full of flavor. They are rather hard to put down. 😀 I also LOVE that they are low in calories as I like to eat pretty healthy. Sometimes.

Lately I have been OBSESSED with Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips! Which is rather odd for me because I HATE ranch! The taste, smell, everything about it turns me off, but I can’t ever put these ranch flavored Pringles down! I definitely will be purchasing them again and look forward to future flavor testing opportunities.
Stephanie D.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Walmart
The flavor is so strong with these. They defiantly taste exactly like a creamy buttermilk ranch. It’s not that popular of a flavor because people are too scared to try it. Don’t be lame ! Try them. They are so amazing
Tiffany L.
Wylie
I love pringles! Out of all the flavors though I would have to say ranch is my favorite.  It has a great taste that leaves you wanting more.  I love how they arent messy and they not expensive.  Chips are not know to be healthy but these are one of the least offensive.
Felicia C.
Durango , CO
I love these ranch flavored potato chips they’re so good definitely met my expectations very very affordable I’m not too sure if they’re healthy but I recommend him they taste really good
Kristal M.
Jersey Shore
Sorry, Pringle’s. I don’t know what it is I’m just sad to say these were not near what I was expecting! Your chip has such a unique flavor...but ranch doesn’t seem to combine well with it 😔
Brittany G.
These are my all time favorite chips. I could eat these every single day. They taste great and are just overall very good chips. I don’t think they’re very healthy but I love them.
Alexandria S.
Personally I love ranch it's just a thing for me so when i found these I thought they were the best ever they are so good, I buy these all the time they are available at any corner store like local ones,  if you love ranch like me this is 100% for you they are amazing
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I purchase pringles frequently because I feel like they are an affordable, somewhat healthiest choice for my family. I admittedly do not like the taste and texture pf Pringles as much as regular potato chips, but I like that they are baked.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Obviously ranch anything is good. I love Pringles for a travel snack since they don’t get all crushed plus they’re easy to eat. Love the ranch ones for obvious reasons and it’s always my flavor go to choice.
Nancy D.
do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?

Target