Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips uploaded by Franchesca F.Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips uploaded by Miranda F.

BY PRINGLES

The flavor of Ranch – it started as a dressing, went on to fame as a dip, then conquered the snacking world in a Pringles® crisp. That’s just about the highest achievement a flavor can reach. Congratulations, Ranch! You’re a classic.

• do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Sheena K.
These ranch Pringles are a favorite in our income. They disappear faster than I can make them appear. My only complaint would be that they need a larger container size! Lol
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
Okay who doesn’t love pringles? Has anyone given Pringle’s a bad review before? It’s not possible. These were obviously great and I ate them all at once while writing an essay and it was great
Laurie A.
Love the flavor of these chips. They are so inexpensive and can be found at any grocery store. These are great for little hands as well and go great with sandwiches. I will continue to buy these and recommend them to all. Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips
Cecilia A.
These Pringles will have you reaching into the can until your hand no longer fits in there and you have to publicly embarrass yourself by "chugging" the crumbs. They are SO delicious and as always, you'll never be satisfied with just one chip! Perfect snack for travel.
Ana R.
My favorite pringles flavor out there! Once I start I end up eating the whole can! I buy these at Walmart and wish it came with more chips. It's affordable but the amount you get could be more. I'm a repeat costumer and recommend this tasty item to everyone
Taylor C.
My husband has been in love with these chips. The taste a lot like ranch dressing! All the chips is still less calories then a bottle of soda. We have bought these chips the last couple times we have been grocery shopping. One of the best kinds we have had!
Heather K.
Mt Washington, KY
Good flavor. I've always enjoyed Pringles and this is the flavor I don't really get tired of. My kid eats them too which is a bonus. Salty, crunchy, tasty. I've been eating these for quite a while now and still enjoy them regularly. Will continue to buy!
Julie M.
Tampa, FL
Such a strange sounding flavour, but it's definitely my fave. Unfortunately, the on-campus market at school stopped selling them, so I can't enjoy them as frequently as I usually would. Definitely my go-to Pringle flavour and would recommend to anyone.
Dana A.
I am a sucker for all things ranch and my goodness these hit the spot. I've bought them multiple times and I am never disappointed. I just wish the shape of the can was easier to stick my hands into. If you love ranch then you will love these chips.
precilla m.
For me as long as pringles I still would eat it lol..now that a lot of different kind of flavors coming out ..it’s kind a strange for me..like how’s gonna taste like🤔, I preferred this flavor cause it has sourness and the smell of the flavor..
Nancy D.
do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?