BY PRINGLES #95 in Chips

The flavor of Ranch – it started as a dressing, went on to fame as a dip, then conquered the snacking world in a Pringles® crisp. That’s just about the highest achievement a flavor can reach. Congratulations, Ranch! You’re a classic.

• do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE PRINGLES!

I have always loved Pringles (as far back as I can remember that is.) Growing up these were my favorite chip/snack. I loved the original and sour cream flavors.

As more years passed, more and more flavors came out! I always get excited when Pringles releases a new flavor because I love their potato crips! They are so crispy and so full of flavor. They are rather hard to put down. 😀 I also LOVE that they are low in calories as I like to eat pretty healthy. Sometimes.

Lately I have been OBSESSED with Pringles® Ranch Potato Chips! Which is rather odd for me because I HATE ranch! The taste, smell, everything about it turns me off, but I can’t ever put these ranch flavored Pringles down! I definitely will be purchasing them again and look forward to future flavor testing opportunities.
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
Really enjoy the ranch flavor in these chips. Its not overpowering, it's just enough flavor, the right amount of balance for a chip. And with any pringles chip it is nice to have a full product not a half a bag of air. Definitely a first go to for our family.
Alexandria S.
Personally I love ranch it's just a thing for me so when i found these I thought they were the best ever they are so good, I buy these all the time they are available at any corner store like local ones,  if you love ranch like me this is 100% for you they are amazing
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I purchase pringles frequently because I feel like they are an affordable, somewhat healthiest choice for my family. I admittedly do not like the taste and texture pf Pringles as much as regular potato chips, but I like that they are baked.
Jenna G.
Las Vegas
Obviously ranch anything is good. I love Pringles for a travel snack since they don’t get all crushed plus they’re easy to eat. Love the ranch ones for obvious reasons and it’s always my flavor go to choice.
Maggie V.
Montana City
Pringles are an addiction for me. Ranch is one of my favorite flavors and I have a hard time not eating an entire tube in one sitting. Also the containers can be reused in so many ways. I have purchased so many tubes of pringles.
Harmony G.
Muldrow
Love the ranch flavor of this chip it's got just the right amount of seasoning. On it by far one of my favorite from this brand an will buy it again an recommend it to others if they like ranch they should try this product
Savannah B.
Prattville
These are delicious! This flavor is one of my favorites & unlike other chips, Pringles does not rip you off with giving you mainly air and hardly any chips in their packaging and they’re super affordable!
Mirya G.
Cincinnati
This is one of my folavorite Pringles flavors aside from the regular. They are tangy, salty, have a bit of a kick, and the sweetness of the Pringles chile's works very well with the ranch flavor.
Shannon M.
Monroe , LA
These chips are my favorite. I have 4 kids so it’s very convenient for the little ones to close them up after they finished instead of worrying about them getting stale. The flavor choices are plentiful!
Nancy D.
do these taste anything like ranch Doritos? Better? Worse?
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
Has anyone tried the new Pringles Stax?