Pringles® Pringooools Sobar Original uploaded by Valentina

BY PRINGLES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
Pringle always takes me back to my child hood. My grandfather always kept and orginal can next to his nightstand. To this day their my number one chip!! Not greasy and just the right amount of crunch.
Brian S.
Upon opening the 168g canister the seal was intacted so when I pulled it back it has the usual chip smell, like when you just get a fresh bag from the local grocers. So I go into it and the chip does not taste to bad. Just like from before, although recently it has seem to me the price is a little steep, the others comps around are still a little higher than this product. Is the price worth it? That I would say is a close call, and in my experience it might be. However you can not judge just by one persons opinion, so if you have not tried them, consider like a baked style potato chip, with not as much salt. If this is something that you think you might like, then I would start out with the smallest size available in the area, this way not only can you form your own opinion; however, if you determine that it is not something that you like and you must throw it out, due to taste you would also minimize how much money you lost. For example if one proudct cost 0.50 cents and the product cost 2.50 for this size I would say to go for the fifty cent pack first and try them and initally save the two dollars. However if you get through that pack and like them than on your next standard shopping trip go foe the 2.50 and get more product and that way if you space it out, it might last you for two shopping trips where you would not need to get another until the third and save four dollars.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
One of my go-to-Chips at the supermarket! One thing you could always trust is that pringles won't sell you air! The box is fully stacked with good tasting chips at a very good sounding price. So many different flavors too definitely something for everyone to enjoy...
Allison T.
These are my favorite chip. The favorite salty snack that I have been eating since a child! They come in multiple different sizes! It comes in a really great tube that makes it less messy to eat compared to other chips. I would definitely recommend this chip!
Morgan G.
Davie, FL
I love pringles! They're a great snack, but I'm never filled! They are salted perfectly and crunchy! I buy them in Walmart or Publix. I would recommend especially the small package for lunches. The mustache man on the front is cute too!
Nikki B.
I love Pringles for two reasons: they don't lie about the amount of chips you're getting like the bagged chip companies do, and omg they are so so good. The "once you pop you just can't stop" is a real thing and why I only buy mini cans.
Kayla G.
Niskayuna, NY
This product has a very intense flavor and is thin. Im a repeat consumer. This product is not necessarily healthy but is a very good snack. This product did meet my expectations I would recommend it to others when looking for a good snack
Chanelle Z.
Fishers, IN
These are the best! They are the right amount of salty to the right amount of crunchy. I will have to admit, I do need a glass of water when I eat these. The best thing about them is you can buy them at pretty much any grocery store!
Emily N.
Fenton
I'm a snack fanatic, it is one of my greatest downfalls. I have always enjoyed Pringles growing up. There are so many flavors to choose from, and they are constantly creating new flavors. They are very affordable, and you can find them anywhere!
Renae J.
Coralville, IA
Pringles are one of my favorites! I really like the container because they don't get smashed. They are pretty salty but I love salt! I wouldn't say they're healthy but they are something that I will continue to purchase regularly!
Adriana D.
Mérida, Yucatán
Are this ones the same as the original potatos chips? I mean the only thing that changes is te soccer edition isn't it?