Pringles® Potato Crisps Variety Pack 17.1 oz. Pack uploaded by Antumn M.Pringles® Potato Crisps Variety Pack 17.1 oz. Pack uploaded by Destiny W.

BY PRINGLES

Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
Foodie Expert
I pack these up for lunch or give them to the kids as a quick after school snack. I bought these from the local Kroger store. The kids love them I've been eating them for years. I will keep buying this product because it has all of the flavors we like.
Piya S.
Joplin, MO
These are the perfect size to travel with and make excellent snacks for you or your kids. Both my child and I love Pringles, and she always make me but them whenever we go grocery shopping. Now I can pack them in her lunch box or just in her backpack for snack time.
Kylie W.
Coudersport, PA
Great for a lunch box! They seem to break more easily in these packages than their tube counter parts. Love the variety pack but the sour cream and onion ones seem to go first and are a fight over who gets them!
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
I like buying this value pack at my local Costco. I like all the different flavor that Pringles has to offer.  I have a number of people living in my house, and it works well with all the different flavors.
Zayra L.
Elm city, NC
Pringles are an amazing on the go snack size chips. My 3 daugthers absolutely love them. And on the plus size they dont eat too many chips and wont take their appetiate away
Trang D.
Foodie Expert
If you like Pringles, you will like these. They are small packs of the chips. They are layered in such a way as to avoid breakage. This is nice because Pringles tend to chip easily. They are quite crispy after all. I think these are pretty high in salt content though compared to some other brands (at least they taste like it). That is the only downside I see. The variety here is nice, so you don't get sick of eating too much of one flavor. I always wait for the sale to buy these, so the price is not bad.
Livvy L.
Foodie Expert
The Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack gives you the best of all Pringles. You have the different options to pick from and they come in small packs. The small packs make it easy to just toss one in your bag for class or lunch bag for your kids. I think this snack pack is well worth the money.
Rachel M.
Tamaqua, PA
Pringles are great for lunches and this variety pack makes it even easier to pack school lunches! It contains convenient single serving packs in a bunch of different flavors so my kids don't get bored with their lunch snacks throughout the week without me having to buy a bunch of different single flavors. And of course when it's offered in this variety pack it's cheaper too. :)
Gloria V.
Lake Worth, FL
Omg I love Pringles! I always buy them for parties because they aren't filled with air like the other bags of chips! I usually get mine at Costco or Walmart and they are so affordable especially because you get what you pay for and not 5 chips ! Also they have several flavors and they aren't too salty. I hate salty chips 😬😬
Gabriela G.
You pack lunch for your kids? Then they will enjoy this little snack to go along with their lunch. Not only for kids though, only the go snack for anyone, they can fit in your purse, lunch bag, no problem not a big deal. This pack has different flavors to pick from so you can try them all out!