Pringles® Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Destiny W.Pringles® Potato Crisps Variety Pack uploaded by Antumn M.

BY PRINGLES

• Where can I buy a variety pack like this with bbq?2 Answers
Hannah
pringles are by far my most favorite chips. pringles to me compare to the lays stax. the pros about pringle chips is that they are packaged in cans so there is less air in them unlike regular chips. the great thing about the variety pack is that they’re easy to grab for a snack for your kids at school.
Toby G.
I think pringles has to be the most successful chip when it comes to the variety of flavors! They are super addicting and this pack makes it easy for you to take tgem on the go or pack them in a lunch box.
Cynthia P.
USA
I buy this because it comes in a variety of chips. I also buy it because my husband will sit down with the can and eat them till they are gone. This way I can monitor his chip intake
Ginnie S.
Topping, VA
I love the variety pack. It's something for everyone and my kids love them. They also don't leave your fingers nasty. I will be buying this until they go out of business lol
Anna J.
Elmhurst, NY
Pringles are my favorite chips and all the flavors are amazing. The salt and vinegar and sour cream and onion are my favorite but I'm aways down for more flavors. That's why I got the variety pack. In this the BBQ was my least favorite just because the flavor isn't as bold.
Livy A.
sandusky
Oh my God I love Pringles especially the sacrament onion one and you mean too late there so they’re not healthy for you but they compare because they’re just like regular chips example of the difference I was going to recommend this
Livvy L.
The Pringles Potato Crisps Variety Pack gives you the best of all Pringles. You have the different options to pick from and they come in small packs. The small packs make it easy to just toss one in your bag for class or lunch bag for your kids. I think this snack pack is well worth the money.
Rachel M.
Tamaqua, PA
Pringles are great for lunches and this variety pack makes it even easier to pack school lunches! It contains convenient single serving packs in a bunch of different flavors so my kids don't get bored with their lunch snacks throughout the week without me having to buy a bunch of different single flavors. And of course when it's offered in this variety pack it's cheaper too. :)
Jane N.
Arlington
I love Pringles and would totally recommend you purchasing this delicious snack!!! If your having a party or maybe you just want a little sum sum you should totally buy it. I also love that its a variety pack that way you can try all of the delicious flavors.
Abby v.
greenacres fl
Omg I love Pringles! I always buy them for parties because they aren't filled with air like the other bags of chips! I usually get mine at Costco or Walmart and they are so affordable especially because you get what you pay for and not 5 chips ! Also they have several flavors and they aren't too salty. I hate salty chips 😬😬
Crystal B.
Where can I buy a variety pack like this with bbq?