Pringles Potato Crisps Super Stack Multigrain, Cheesy Cheddar, 6.73-Ounce Cans (Pack of 14)

BY PRINGLES

Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Indianapolis , IN
Pringles were always a favorite of mine, and when they came with the multigrain option, that made the deal even sweeter! I don't feel guilty enjoying these, or giving them to my children, they are light and airy, great price, and they definitely don't last long in my house !
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Albertville
My kids love pringles and they really liked these even though they were multigrain. I am always trying to buy things that are healthy for my family. I really like this pic for a snack. They still tasted like potato chips should. THey are very reasonably priced.
nicole r.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Foodie Expert
Love this! Multigrain is delicious and cheddar so good! Together another knockout! If you haven't tried pick up a can and try before you announce you have it because otherwise you will be sad it's gone before you get a few. Crowd pleaser!!
Ashley U.
Ashley U.
Los angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I love cheddar everything. And Pringles are even better. Its between the original and cheddar flavor that i like. They are very in expensive and the can comes full! No air added. The crispness in the chip and everything about it is amazing
Christian D.
Christian D.
Super great product. It was nice to have a healthy option that still had a great taste. I would definitely buy this again and also recommend it. I bought this at Walmart and it was affordable for the taste.
Liz. 💋.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Foodie Expert
Great flavor! I love these! Not bad for the price! I really enjoy them with my lunch or for a snack and my kids love them as well! I recommend these to the snacker in your life!
Lenz P.
Lenz P.
Cottonwood
Foodie Expert
Yummy i love Pringles no matter what type or flavor it is I just love them. Perfect for snacks for picnic or even just sitting around watching tv while munching pringles
Carrie B.
Carrie B.
I love that it's healthier then normal chips and I love the taste of them and all the different flavors they come in :) my daughter is also a fan and she is a very picky eater
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
These taste wonderful. Cheddar and multi grain taste terrific, there's the right amount of both. I like the d act they are good for you in moderation.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
My favorite Pringles are the cheddar. One of my comfort foods. They have such a yummy cheesy flavor. And I love that there is a multigrain option.