BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
Foodie Expert
Always a perfect, crunchy chip with potent flavor. Love the bits at the bottom. Not really a natural chip but still good.
Donna L.
Gatineau, QC
Foodie Expert
I love pringles, they fill up their packaging to the top!! Their flavors a great I love the sour cream and onion, its my favorite! Plus the price is affordable.
Brittany B.
Jennings, FL
Foodie Expert
Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion I have always loved these chips since I was a kid. I could finish a can in like minutes lol they are so good !!!
Hannah K.
Foodie Expert
actually ate this a couple minutes ago haha. it's a tasty chip but i'm kinda disappointed by the change. don't get me wrong, it's just that it doesn't taste the same as it used to. it used to be lighter and crispier but now it's dull and thick. still has great flavour lol
Danyella B.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I'm not much of a chips person but I'll eat Pringles sour cream and onion anytime. It's the best flavor for me
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Foodie Expert
Super yummy treat for everyone! Always a great snack that you can take with you and share with family and friends.

I love a lot of Pringles flavours but this one is in the top two.

I always pick them up when on sale for less than $2.

I highly recommend trying these out.
Rebekah M.
Target always has really good sales on Pringles, so I stock up whenever I see them on sale.  Everyone in my house loves them and they never last long.  Our favorite flavors are sour cream & onion, cheddar & sour cream and salt & vinegar.  I definitely plan to keep these stocked up!
Antisha A.
Lithonia, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! Every shopping trip I have to throw this in my cart or the snack sizes. I prefer Pringles over any other chip brand. Cans are always full and chips are blasting with Sour cream and onion flavor! The best sour cream and onion flavored chip ever!
Elaine L.
Really delicious, tasty crisp favour. Taste like cheese and onion with a hint of sour.
Holly C.
Bradford, ON
Foodie Expert
I love these Pringles they are full of flavour and in a convenient cute package. I also love the smaller containers they sell for lunches and to throw in a bag for on the go! I love a lot of the flavours but sour cream is defiantly the best one!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?