BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
hayes w.
Hilton Head Island
I really like these chips from Pringles! They have pretty strong taste which I enjoy. I bought them at Publix. They arent healthy at all but thats okay.
Corina T.
This is my favorite flavor. Although i also like the bbq flvor and my daughter likes the cheddar cheese flavor.
Linda M.
Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips pack a lot of flavor with lower amounts of fat and grease than it's competitors.  Each chip has the perfect amount of flavor and crunch.
Courtney R.
Canton, TX
These are my kids and I favor flavor of pringles!! The price is perfect and it's right. once you pop you cant stop!! It's delicious
Alyssa F.
Reading , PA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite pringles. They are so delicious. The sour cream and onion flavor has always been my favorite. They aren't very healthy but they're a good snack for anyone on the run. You don't have enough time to cook up a snack just grab one and go!
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
Foodie Expert
These chips in my opinion have zero flavor ,I personally don't know what all the hype is surrounding these chips ,they are suppose to be flavored with sour cream and onion seasoning but there is no taste at all,I can't stand Pringles ,I think they are horrible chips and will not recommend them to anyone
Amanda G.
Middletown, OH
My daughter loves these, she prefers these over any of the other flavors. She used to love the cheese ones, I bought these one day because the cheese ones were out, now she rather these ones over the cheese ones she used to love
Stephanie p.
I really hate these they smell so bad I don't really like the flavors they have i perder the original and they are a bit too salty for my taste
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
No, just no. When I could buy a bag of kettle chips or any snack that doesn't taste like thin cardboard strips with flavoring I would. Also, I understand the appeal of the can (you don't crush the chips), but A) there are way less in this package than any bag of chips I would buy at the same price point and B) who has hands small enough to reach in the can? If you're inclined to splurge and spend money on potato chips at least buy some high quality chips that are made from real potatoes. Sincerely, your friendly Idaho girl.
India L.
Not the most amount of flavour and the actual chips are quite thin and go soft/ soggy quite easily. I remember these used to be better- up your game pringles!!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?