BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Beth G.
Bedford, PA
Foodie Expert
The crisp taste of Pringles with the extra zest of sour cream and onion. Great snack. Makes any sandwich taste even better.
Destiny S.
Foodie Expert
LITERALLY THEEE BEST KIND OF POTATO CHIP THAT YOU CAN BUY!! Not as greasy as the average potato chip but tastes way better!
Amanda G.
Newport News, VA
So let me just say how amazing these are. Wen I bring a carton to work they are always gone by the end of the day they have a wonderful flavor
Barbara G.
Goodyear, AZ
These have been a favorite of mine since I was a child. They never last more than a day in my house because they are so addicting. They are always fresh and taste great!
Elizabeth M.
miami , florida
Foodie Expert
I love the Pringles but if I get to choose master the onion with sour cream is my delirium meaning I like all and I do not like to share
Arhanxa C.
Winnetka, CA
Such a timeless snack! I remember eating these when I was younger and many many years have passed and I still enjoy eating this snack. Love sour cream and onion pringles!
Rebekah D.
The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Rachel H.
Sour Cream & Onion and the plain flavored ones are my favorite! Nothing can beat a quick, cheap snack of Pringles!! Crispy goodness!
tammie d.
Greenwich, OH
Pringles are one of my favorite chips out there i take them to work with me everyday when i am on my route and my kids will eat a can each by them selves
Heather M.
Winter Spgs, FL
My kids LOVE these Pringles! They're great for a quick snack, or as an add-on to their lunch! They are light, and affordable and taste great!
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?