Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Quincy, IL

I love these chips and so does my brother. A family favorite snack of ours.
Nali H.
Nali H.
Springfield, VA

1. They taste good and so does its family members 2. You can look like a duck with these.
Angela  C.
Angela C.
China Spring, TX

The only brand of chips u never find half empty and taste very good the flavor is so good it leaves u wanted more when all gone
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA

Great taste!! Good snack for busy life. Easy for a person that needs to travel often
Cam N.
Cam N.

My favorite Pringles chip out of the whole line.I love sour cream and onion flavors and this is my favorite so far.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA

If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Justice A.
Justice A.
Amesbury, MA

These are good. And yummy. And tasty. And delicious. And good. Yum. Food. Yum.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA

I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Seriously, who doesn't love a good Pringles snack!? These Pringles are the prefect snack. I love that the hard packaging with the lid! Great for on the go!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN

These are one of my favs.Its such a good snack to take to school or anywhere.I love eating these every time I get the chance too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now