Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Great snack for any time of the day. Love the flavor and it's great for on the go.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Staten Island, NY

Who doesn't like Pringles? !?! This is my favorite flavor. But I find myself eating the entire container. lol
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR

The saying is true once you pop you just can't stop. Lol we love these so much we ended up getting a couple cases at costco and still didn't get sick of them!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Miami, fl

The best flavor ever!!!!! This is literally the only flavor of pringles I eat.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally can't keep them on the house! There gone the next day there soo good!
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This is hands down the best Pringles flavor out there! They make the perfect salty snack!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA

Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?