Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA

The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Joy W.
Joy W.
Miami, Fl

The best flavor ever!!!!! This is literally the only flavor of pringles I eat.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally can't keep them on the house! There gone the next day there soo good!
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Athens, GA

If you like sour cream and onion chips, you know where I'm going with this... The flavor is great, the chips are crisp, but the smell is dreadful. I have to chew several pieces of gum before my onion breath and weird after taste disappear.
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This is hands down the best Pringles flavor out there! They make the perfect salty snack!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA

Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK

Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now