Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Yina F.
Yina F.
Doral, FL
This is one of my favorite flavors, the first time I saw them I thought they were a little strange until I tasted them, that was the moment when I fell in love, you can find them proably in any store and once you try them you can not go back!
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Favorite flavor! I just love how tasty they are and basically everything about them! Always grab one (or a few) when I go grocery shopping! Totally meets your expectations. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Johanna D.
Johanna D.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not usually a person who loves sour cream but after trying these out I loved them. This is now one of my favorite snacks in the go!
Tori N.
Tori N.
Friendswood, TX
Anything sour cream and onion i will love. But I think the Pringles version are the best and it's a chip brand that actually fills up the container with chips.
adrienne k.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
This is my favorite brand and flavor of chips. I love these so much. I buy them about once a week, they have such a perfect amount of flavor on each chip.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sour cream & onion Pringles are a classic snack. I love the tube packaging - they don't sell air! I've gone through several tubes, but I have to say I prefer the thickness of Lays Stacks slightly more.
Richelle C.
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
My Favorite chips hands down! I like the sour cream flavor and it pairs well with the light and airy crisps that are pringles! The package is like no other in a tall stand up can, which keeps them nicely stacked and allows them to not be completely crushed before you purchase them.
Michele S.
Michele S.
Staten Island, NY
Who doesn't like Pringles? !?! This is my favorite flavor. But I find myself eating the entire container. lol
Sara M.
Sara M.
Albany, OR
The saying is true once you pop you just can't stop. Lol we love these so much we ended up getting a couple cases at costco and still didn't get sick of them!
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Campbell, CA
The sour cream and onion are one of the best flavors Pringles offers! They're so flavorful and easy to just keep eating until the container is empty!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?