Add a Photo

Photos (35)
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Medfield, MA

Family favorite. We enjoy sour cream onion and original the best. Such a good and fun snack!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.

Love pringles! Easy to take anywhere as a snack or to work in your lunch. Great with burgers
Marina I.
Marina I.
Cairo

This is my favorite snack. I'm in love with the sour taste of the chips. It's also so light.
Reba B.
Reba B.

I love these chips. Good sour cream flavor and very decedent and somewhat creamy. Love them!
Jill C.
Jill C.

There is not a flavor of pringles I don't like! You can't go wrong with whatever you choose!
meivia b.
meivia b.

Thiis tastes good but my stomach feels empty afterwards. Not sure if it only happeens to me.
Megan P.
Megan P.
Toronto, On

Once you pop you just can't stop. Sour cream and onion is my favorite flavor of all of them
Mary C.
Mary C.

These chips taste really good by themselves. This is one of my favorite flavors of Pringles.
Felisha S.
Felisha S.

My fav chip since I was little. I love the flavor and that you get what you pay for! No air!
Rebekka H.
Rebekka H.
Williamsburg, KY

Love Pringles! Most of their flavors I like a lot and this one is one of the top on my list!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now