Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Bowling Green, KY

I literally can't keep them on the house! There gone the next day there soo good!
Lexy t.
Lexy t.
Gilbert, Az

This is hands down the best Pringles flavor out there! They make the perfect salty snack!
Sarah E.
Sarah E.

I am usually a person whom does not eat a lot of chips, or processed foods. But in this case it is a completely different story. These chips are very flavorful, delicious, and very good for the buck. They are just perfectly seasoned, and I could eat them all day long. The perfect mid-day snack! I recommend with all my heart.
Christina H.
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN

I can't get enough of these. Great taste and so crispy. The only bad thing about is that they are gone before you know it.
Anna M.
Anna M.
Concord, CA

Who doesn't love Pringles. I always get these when I'm on the road or just at target or anything super good
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA

I love Pringles, especially these sour cream and onion flavor. They're tasty and light and they have a ton more flavors to choose from!
Jeilene  M.
Jeilene M.
Anchorage, AK

Best kind of Pringles out there these are the only Pringles I get the other are good but in my opinion these are by far the best
Abby  P.
Abby P.
Glenside, PA

The best flavor of Pringles, hands down. It's not a super strong flavor, but it gets the job done.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
Streamwood, IL

I love how it almost fills the whole thing unlike a bag of lays that only have half due to the fact shipping can crush the chips without so much air!
Jj T.
Jj T.
Rochester, NY

These are my favorite Pringles so far! I've tasted so many different kinds of Pringles but these are my favorites 😍
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now