BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rotluangpuii R.
Rotluangpuii R.
I love the sour cream and onion flavor. The packaging sometimes makes it hard to grab the chips- well you could just pour it on your hands, and the chips are really crisp and thin.
Ali G.
Ali G.
Denver Co
Foodie Expert
Great snack especially if you're in a hurry but be careful once you start dating these you can't stop they're so addictive
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Foodie Expert
I live how affordable these chips are seriously and have a great taste the after taste is a little weird though
Amya T.
Amya T.
Allentown
Pringles are my favorite. I like the sour cream an onion and the original. These Chips are delicious.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love Pringles. If I had to pick any chip out there I would pick Pringles. There's so many flavors.
Marivel E.
Marivel E.
Corpus Christi
My daughter loves these things. It's easy for me to just pop it open and give her a couple at a time.
Michael G.
Michael G.
Middle Vlg, NY
Hands down the best sour cream & onion crisp out there. Never soggy with the perfect amount of flavor. Price point can't be beaten.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN
One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO
I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?