Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#70 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Jj T.
Jj T.
Rochester, NY

These are my favorite Pringles so far! I've tasted so many different kinds of Pringles but these are my favorites 😍
Melena S.
Melena S.
Sauk Centre, MN

By far my favorite chips. i mean, who doesn't love pringles? they are so good and you can just eat a couple. its impossible. i always eat the whole can in 5 minutes lol
Mierra C.
Mierra C.

Absolutely love these especially this kind, these are one of the first things I look for when I go get groceries.
shyanne c.
shyanne c.

These are my favorite flavor of Pringles. They are actually my favorite sour cream & onion flavored chips period! They never last long at my household.
Lucero E.
Lucero E.

These taste amazing, if you're a fan of onions that is. I love how Pringles don't have just air like bags of chips as well!
Kaila M.
Kaila M.
Roan Mountain, TN

Sour cream and onion Pringles are my favorite sour cream and onion chip/crisp. They have a good crunch to them. They're not too salty, and they aren't greasy. I love them.
jasmin v.
jasmin v.
Kankakee, IL

This are good potato chips. Have nice flavored & just nice to enjoy. Kids would love this.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.

I used to love Pringles, but I've come to realize that they taste artificial. They aren't made with real potatoes and that makes me so upset knowing that. But I LOVED eating it as a snack and making the duck lips. I wish they weren't as powdery and used real potato!
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR

I absolutely LOVE Pringles! This flavor is one of the best ones too! Way to go Pringles!
Roffy T.
Roffy T.

It's the perfect amount of flavor stuffed in a bottle! These chips are great to take when on the go, and sour cream & onions is one of my favorite chip flavors. The great thing about Pringles is they give more chip than air. That's a relief!
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now