BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Renell H.
Destrehan, LA
Foodie Expert
The sour cream flavor is my preferred flavor. I can eat a whole can all the way through not too salty or anything. I would take the Pringles brand sour cream and onion over any other brand
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Kim B.
Tacoma, WA
Second only to Lays originals. I don't particularly like flavored chips but I can sit down and demolish the entire can of these is sour cream & onion.
Jamie S.
Saco, ME
Foodie Expert
Only the best sour cream and onion chips out there. only thing that is bad, I tend to eat the whole can in one sitting.
Luanne S.
Seneca, MO
By far my favorite chip! When I'm craving something salty and flavorful sour cream and onion Pringles satisfy my craving! Love eating them with a good ol burger! Yum yum!
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
I actually like these slightly better than regular potato chips. You still get the great flavor but without all the grease.
Ravi I.
Long Is City, NY
Foodie Expert
You can't really go wrong with pringles! the original and the sour cream and onion are by far my favorite flavors. Also not too salty or overly flavored like other brands of potato chips.
Amber H.
Vail, AZ
My all time favorite chip!!! I love the Pringles can. It ensures the chips aren't all broken crumbs. Easy to take on road trip and reasonably priced.
Amanda D.
These are absolutely delicious but be warned, no one will want to talk to you for the rest of the day if you eat them (there is no saving the onion-breath that comes with these chips).
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?