BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Daniel B.
Daniel B.
One of my favourite kids of chips. I have been eating them since the 90's. I intend on enjoying this flavour of chips for years to come.
Tiffani M.
Tiffani M.
Chicago
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite guilty pleasures. So good, everytime. Great for an indulgence but doesn't fit into my daily diet.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
I love sour cream and onion Pringles! Pringles is the only type of chip where I prefer sour cream and onion over any other flavor. They have so much flavor on every chip and are very easy to eat half the can before you know it.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips so much and probably eat way to many but I love them so much and shout out to the only company that doesn't sell air
member-68112cabd
member-68112cabd
Foodie Expert
I eat this everyday its so good my god it is so good y'all need to try this to eat I can't wait to go home in eat that get this product
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Ogden, UT
Sour cream and onion is my family's favorite! Besides my husband his hands are too big to fit in the container! Lol. U need a thing like deodorant that u twist at the bottom and it pushes them up ha ha . But they are so yummy
Lorraine M.
Lorraine M.
Vineland, NJ
We love the sour cream flavor always crunchy texture and flavor is amazing taste. Great on the go yum yum
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Middletown, OH
My daughter loves these, she prefers these over any of the other flavors. She used to love the cheese ones, I bought these one day because the cheese ones were out, now she rather these ones over the cheese ones she used to love
Maricel O.
Maricel O.
These are great when you have kids . Perfect to have at parties , kids snack bags , on the go snacks. These are also perfect because instead of buying the regular tall Pringles you can get these packs for a cheaper price .
Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This flavor is my favorite of all the Pringles. I love them so much I'll eat the whole can. I like how they are thin and crispy. I like that it comes in a can with a lid and the price is good. I would recommend it to others.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?