Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#62 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Ashla  G.
Ashla G.
Bakersfield, CA

OMG these are so good! I feel that they are a little bit healthier than regular chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or salty pick me up
Katie S.
Katie S.
New Holstein, WI

Only chip container that you don't pay for air. I love these! Lighter and less oily than chips. This is better than most of the available flavors, but that's only my opinion :)
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN

This is my favorite pringle flavor. I eat these so much they are so delicious, I highly recommend this.
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Lana a.
Lana a.

How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.

These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX

These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Diannys C.
Diannys C.

I love this, I can take it with me to almost anywhere. I recommend this a lot.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?