Add a Photo

Photos (38)
Debby M.
Debby M.
Dayton, TN

My grandson asks for these every time he is spending the night! One of his favorites, definitely a yes
Cecilia V.
Cecilia V.
Los Angeles, CA

These are the best combination of salty, creamy, and sour. I love Pringles in general but I especially love this flavor. Very affordable and tasty.
Lana a.
Lana a.

How bad it is for you but oh boy how tasty it is! I love that strong yet disappearing flavor of sour cream
Sara V.
Sara V.

Favorite type of pringles sour cream and onion! Once I start eating them I can't stop I eat them all. Though they are not good for you they sure are addicting to eat.
Amber H.
Amber H.

These are so yummy. I love Pringles. They are great for children's lunches and to take to work.
Midyana M.
Midyana M.
College Sta, TX

These are great for the beach or road trips. Why you may ask well because you can eat them and then close them up when you are done. No mess it's a great product for kids
Tahira A.
Tahira A.

I love this flavor of Pringles. the texture is really nice and the box is always packaged up right up to the top!! definitely a great snack
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Tampa, FL

I come from an island so that means that we were always at the beach and in every trip Pringles was always a part but this is the family favorite by far.
Diannys C.
Diannys C.

I love this, I can take it with me to almost anywhere. I recommend this a lot.
Mailan D.
Mailan D.
Royal Plm Bch, FL

I love these. One of my favorite snacks and flavor. They're about the same amount of chips in the can (probably more) as much as you'd find in the $1 bags of chips you'd find in stores and convenient stores where most of the bag is consumed mostly of air.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now