BY PRINGLES #4 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?9 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?1 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?13 Answers
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles, you can't have just one. The flavor is good and not overpowering. I love that there are other flavors.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
san diego ca
Foodie Expert
My daughter who is 2 loves these I normally buy like a case of them for her since she loves eating them for snack time.
sandra d.
sandra d.
Albertville
Foodie Expert
Thanks to 1 of my best friends for introducing me to this. It is now 1 of my favorites and I would love to have samples
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Stamford, CT
Foodie Expert
Pringles are definitely a unique snack, but they're really yummy if you're in the mood for them. The do taste a little fake, kind of like pushed together potatoes if that makes sense :) but they're really good, and that doesn't necessarily detract from the overall flavor.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are tasty! They are sweeter,but have the onion flavor as well. They balance of flavors is what makes them so addicting.

And they have the qualities that I've come to love about Pringles brand. They are fairly priced, non-greasy, and don't crumble everywhere!
Kaylene  F.
Kaylene F.
Rosemount, MN
Foodie Expert
Literary the best chips and they don't sell you short with the product amount ... they actually fill the chips all the way to the top... its never half empty like the potato chips that are bagged.. plus this is my favorite flavor. Lastly they're very addicting .
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
One of the best flavors of the chips brand , love this chips . I do reccoment for other to try this incredible flavor.
Elaina G.
Elaina G.
:) Sour Cream and Onion are the bomb. I love these Pringles mini cans because with the bigger ones, it can be easy to get carried away eating them. The mini cans make it easy to control portions when you love Pringles!
Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
Foodie Expert
I grew up on Pringles so they always have a special place. I love the sour cream flavor as well as most of the others.
Yasaida R.
Yasaida R.
Aguada
I love this pringles, the flavor is great and the price is affordable. I really recommend sour cream and onion flavor.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?