Add a Photo

#10 in Chips
Photos (35)
Heather G.
Heather G.

Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum
Kainaat A.
Kainaat A.
London

I generally like sour cream and onion crisps and I loved these just the same. Totally recommend
Autum  C.
Autum C.
Fombell, PA

I literally am kind of obsessed with these pringles it's hard to only eat one! They're delicious
Fallon F.
Fallon F.

I love chips. Chips are my favorite. I love these chips I always keep a whole bunch in my house
Heather O.
Heather O.
Omaha, NE

These Pringles have excellent flavor. They have become my new favorite chip and my go-to snack.
Shanika M.
Shanika M.
Horn Lake, MS

Love pringles and the sour cream is my favorite kind. I always buy them when I go to the store.
Mercedez L.
Mercedez L.

By far one of my favorite Prinlgles flavors, for sure. Rach is my #1 though. #youcanteatjustone
Sara D.
Sara D.
Macomb, MI

I could eat the whole tin of these. So easy and fits in your cupboard nicely. They are so godd
Tonya P.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA

My son loves these! I buy the snack packs to go in his lunch. These are a staple in our house.
Sajida N.
Sajida N.
Boca Raton, FL

More Pringles is never a bad thing. So being able to buy 5 packs at once was better than ever.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.

Pizza flavor... tastes good?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?

Join Now