Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#61 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (38)
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.

Good for lunch, and snacks while watching t.v shows and movies with friends and families
Andrea P.
Andrea P.

Very yummy. Comes with lots of the product. Crushed very easily in the pack.
Sabrina L.
Sabrina L.
Manalapan, NJ

Pringles are so good! Love the sour cream and onion. So hard to stop eating and very light and crispy
Crisbel A.
Crisbel A.
Doral, Florida

I really love pringles so much haha is ridiculous how good they are, specially this flavor, i want to eat them all and never stop! Very addicting but perfect for a break in the job, college or just for eating when you are at home watching some movies.
Katherine Y.
Katherine Y.

These are too good to resist. One can is gone in one sitting and even after I still want more! I loved the Lay's sour cream and onion chips but the Pringle's chips have a better crunch!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Lakewood, OH

I love Pringles in general, but these are the only flavored chips I can eat! Usually I only like the "original" flavor, but these are so good! So if you don't like flavored chips much, try these out!
Ashley s.
Ashley s.
Akron, OH

These are one of my favorite Pringles flavors! I love the taste of the sour cream and onion and how good it tastes. Plus I like Pringles to because I don't feel like I have to east a bunch of chips to feel satisfied.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Cambridge, OH

My favorite kind of Pringles! They taste so good :) plus, the little containers are perfect for on the go! :)
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Buffalo, NY

Absolutely delicious! Flavor is on point and Pringles never disappoint me! A decent amount of Pringles are given for the price they charge. The only thing I will always dislike is the shape of the can...it's impossible to get your hand in the bottom:(
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD

These are so good! Wonderful for parties and sharing with friends. I like how the can is recyclable too.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH

What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT

Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC

what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Tara S.
Tara S.

Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV

Whats your favorite flavor ?