BY PRINGLES #15 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?11 Answers
  • Do you find that each contain varies in the amount of flavour?4 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese flavor?14 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tenee D.
Park Forest, IL
Foodie Expert
I love Pringles the flavors are so bold and delicious! I i like how easy it is to open and close and you don't have to worry abt them becoming stale quickly
Mariana M.
New Brunswick , NJ
Foodie Expert
These are very addicting but so amazing! I could eat a million of them , but I'd feel so guilty! Pringles never steer me wrong when it comes to snack time!
Isabel O.
Las Pringles de cebolla son un clásico, han perdurado en el tiempo porque su sabor es muy rico. Me encanta comerlas, son deliciosas.
Alison S.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I actually have these in my pantry right now. I love sour cream and onion pringles and this is the perfect size for my lunches and my calorie counting.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Foodie Expert
I love the sour cream and onion flavor! Pringles are such great quick snacks to take along or just have in the house. They are very flavorful.
Samantha M.
WAUKEE, IA
Foodie Expert
Hands down my favorite flavor of Pringles. And the canister make them super easy to get out, so I'm not reaching in and touching a bunch of chips at once.
Janelle C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always loved Pringles more than other chips. They aren't as greasy so they just feel better. The sour cream and onion are my favorite!
Erica B.
Crestline, OH
These have always been my favorite flavor of Pringles! I just bought a canister at Dollar General yesterday and I do not expect them to last very long!
Amy C.
Fort Myers, FL
These are a go to favorite in my house. The kids love these. Pringles are easy to share, store neatly in the container, are crispy, and full of flavor.
Elvia L.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Talk about a classic. Pringles brand has been one of my favorites for years now. their products are affordable, tasty and have great quality.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Winston salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Melissa H.
Tampa , Fl
Are these the best pringles ?
Lauren M.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor ?