Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Yoima D.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Daijiona S.Pringles Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion uploaded by Heather Q.See all 42 photos

BY PRINGLES #3 in Chips

Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal. see more...

• Are these the best pringles ?I don't think it's the best bu... 7 Answers
  • what's better these or the cheese fla...Defently this cause the cheese... 12 Answers
  • What's your favorite Pringles flavor? The limón ones. 20 Answers
Photos (42)
Marivel E.
Marivel E.
Corpus Christi
My daughter loves these things. It's easy for me to just pop it open and give her a couple at a time.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Lynn, Ma
This is such a go to snack I love it !
It taste so yummy it's many others favorite ! These chips always come filled to the top which is a plus to me and it's cheap so that makes me a happy camper.
Alesha M.
Alesha M.
Hutchinson , MN
One of my favorite flavors!!!! So crispy with tons of spur cream flavor, it's a hit with my whole family and really convenient for camping trips with the canister they come in!
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
Firestone, CO
I love sour cream and onion potato Pringles. I have a family of five, and Pringles always brings us closer. Each of us gets our own flavor. There an awesome snack to keep handy in your lunch backpack.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
These sour cream& onion pringles are great for on the go and probably one of the best!!! Also full to the top!
Paola B.
Paola B.
Medley, FL
Foodie Expert
My all time favorite, Pringles has like a million flavors but I always choose this, so good, reminds me of my childhood
Asa C.
Asa C.
I would walk around school with the canister in my hand eating it. I wouldn't share it with anybody. I would have to stop myself from eating them because they are that good.
aliana s.
aliana s.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
if used almost all flavors of pringles n out of all of them thos one and tha cheese flavors were probably my favorite !
Mariah H.
Mariah H.
Foodie Expert
I love these chips, they are light and good. I love the packaging because you get no air in it lol.
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Ridgeland, MS
I only buy these occasionally. The ingredients in them are not something I will allow my kids to have all the time. My girls love them and say they are the best sour cream and onion chips but they are full of processed ingredients so they only get them like twice a year
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
Foodie Expert
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?
Roseddy Piña D.
Roseddy Piña D.
Foodie Expert
Pizza flavor... tastes good?