Add a Photo

By PRINGLES
#49 in Chips
Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Flavored Potato Crisps.
Look for the flavor seal.
Photos (39)
Sovannthan S.
Sovannthan S.
Warwick, RI
The best darn chips ever!!! Who doesn't love sour cream and onion. My kids love it!!!! This has so much flavor packed into one potato crisp
Pringles are so good, they're light, crunchy, flavorful, and the best snack to grab on the go!!
Ruvim O.
Ruvim O.
Portland, OR
This is one of the five best chips I have evr tried. They have a delicious crunch and easy bites.
Yami indiana P.
Yami indiana P.
Stamford, CT
Best. Flavor. Ever!!!!! I love the sour cream and onion one. It taste soooooo good. Pringles are the best chips ever (other than Doritos). I highly suggest people choose sour cream and onion because it's delicious ESPECIALLY w/ a dip!!
Lupita E.
Lupita E.
Cleveland, TN
These are one of my favs.Its such a good snack to take to school or anywhere.I love eating these every time I get the chance too.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
I love Pringles sour cream & onion. They're addicting I can never have just 1 or 2! My mom is especially addicted to them she buys a can a week!
Justine C.
Justine C.
Haslet, TX
May 12, 2015, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Pringles® Sour Cream & Onion Potato Crisps 7.16 oz. Canister
Pringles always taste so stale and processed to me... My 5 year old loves them and begs for them often, but I can't get past the fact that they're so neatly stacked... chips should be messier.
Kathy Z.
Kathy Z.
Good for lunch, and snacks while watching t.v shows and movies with friends and families
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Garrard, KY
The size of the container is perfect to put inside of a lunch bag or purse for a snack. I love the sour cream and onion flavor of pringles. The flavors compliment each other.
Rebekah D.
Rebekah D.
The sour cream & onion flavor is really delicious. And the little snack stacks are the perfect size to put in the lunch box or purse.
Makayla S.
Makayla S.
Columbus, OH
What's your favorite Pringles flavor?
Maria V.
Maria V.
Winston Salem, NC
what's better these or the cheese flavor?
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Layton, UT
Are these good?
Tara S.
Tara S.
Do they make this flavor in reduced fat?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
N Las Vegas, NV
Whats your favorite flavor ?